迷你裙适合女孩子穿。
Mini-skirts become young girls.
孕妇服在哪里买?
Where are the Maternity Clothes?
那边的柜台卖淑女装。
The counter over there sells young lady’s suits.
女装部有不同款式的服装。
There’s a good variety of different styles in Women’s Wear.
甲:嗨,看模特身上的那件超短裙。
A: Hey, look at the mini-skirt on the mannequin.
乙:真可爱。迷你裙今年又兴回来了。
B: It’s cute. Mini-skirts are in fashion again.
甲:你不买一件吗?
A: Why don’t you take one?
乙:它不适合中年妇女穿。年轻姑娘穿上一定好看。
B: It is not becoming a middle-aged woman. It is good for young girls.
甲:是啊,你说得对。这个柜台只卖淑女装。
A: Yes, you’re right. This counter only sells young lady’s suit.
乙:让我们到那边看看。也许能找到适合我们的衣服。
B: Let’s go over there. Perhaps we’ll find ones that are becoming us.
(玛丽和丽莎对商店里的一种紧身连衣裙表现出极大的兴趣。)
(Mary and Lisa show a great interest in a tight dress.)
玛丽:嗨,看那件紧身连衣裙。
Mary: Gee! That tight dress.
营业员:那是巴黎的式样,价格是香港的价格。在正式场合穿非常亮丽。要不要试一件?
Salesgirl: That’s from Paris, but Hong Kong price. Very attractive on formal occasions. Would you like to try one on?
(玛丽穿上那件紧身连衣裙)
(Mary puts the tight dress on.)
丽莎:看上去太棒了。你简直成了时装模特了,玛丽。
Lisa: You look terrific in it. A fashion model you are, Mary!
营业员:你真有眼光。黑色真适合你。
Salesgirl: You have a good eye, ma’am. The black is perfectly fit for you.
玛丽:丽莎,你要不要试一件?我喜欢那件葡萄酒色的。
Mary: Lisa, will you also try one on? I like the burgundy.
丽莎:挺好的,不过我还是试一试橄榄绿的吧。
Lisa: It’s good but I’ll try the olive.
营业员:这些颜色很漂亮。给你们一个小小的建议,珍珠项链配这样的连衣裙很好看。我们的精品屋里有很多种可挑选。
Salesgirl: They’re all nice color. One small suggestion, a pearl necklace will match with the dress. There’re delicate ones in our boutique.
玛丽:谢谢!
Girls: Thank you.
营业员:欢迎再来。
Salesgirl: You’re welcome.