真是太便宜了。
They are really cheap .
旧物市场的好多东西都是用过的。
Most of them in the Flea Market are used .
有些东西还是八成新的那。
Some are still very new .
运气好的话,在旧物市场还能买到古玩呢。
You can find some antique in Flea Market if you are lucky .
甲:这台电视看起来效果好吗?
A: Does this TV work well ?
乙:当然,这几乎还是新的呢。
B: Yes , it is almost new .
甲:是黑白的还是彩色的?
A: Is it a color TV or a blank and white TV ?
乙:彩色的,你知道现在有钱人喜欢看数码电视了。所以家里没地方放。
B: It is a color TV . You know , the rich people like the digital one now . So they have no room fot them .
甲:你卖多少钱?
A: What do you charge for it ?
乙:600元钱。
B: Six hundred yuan .
甲:500元。
A: Can I have it for five hundred yuan ?
乙:好,成交。
B: OK , that's settled .
(一位先生想租一间房子。)
(A man want to rent a room .)
租 户:这房间看上去还可以。
Tenant : The room is not bad .
女房东:两星期前刚刚粉刷过。
Landlady : It was painted two weeks ago .
租 户:可是没有家具。
Tenant : But you don't equip it with furniture .
女房东:否则怎么会这么便宜。像这样的房子带家具,租金一个月要1000元。你可以去就无市场买些东西,花不了你几个钱。
Landlady : This is why it is so cheap . Rooms like this can rent for 1000 yuan a month . It doesn't cost you too much money if you
go to the Flea Market to get something you need .
租 户:真的吗?这附近还有旧物市场?
Tenant : Really ! Is there a Flea Market around here ?
女房东:有,里这不远。其实,你只要买一张床,一个桌子上面的就可以了。等有了自己的房子再买新家具。
Landlady : Yes , not far away from here . In fact , you can just buy a bed and a desk or something like that . You can buy some new
furniture when you have your own house .
租 户:说的对,我就去旧物市场转转。
Tenant : Yes , you're right . I'm shopping around the Flea Market right now .