对不起,我们只收现金。
I'm sorry . We accept cash only .
您有没有小票额的?
Have you got anything smaller ?
这是找您的钱和收据,请您数一下。
Here is your changes and receipt . Please count it .
我现金不够了,我能用信用卡吗?
I'm running out of cash . Do you take credit cart ?
甲:给你钱。
A: Here is the money .
乙:您有没有小面额的?
B: Have you got anything smaller ?
甲:对不起,我们没有零钱。
A: Sorry , I have no change about me .
乙:这是找您的钱,请数一下。
B: Here you are , your change . Please count it .
甲:好,我数一数。对不起,您少找我钱了,你还应该再给我10元。
A: OK , I'll do that , Sorry , you've short changed me . You still have to give me a ten .
乙:对不起,我数错了
B: I'm sorry . I've miscounted .
甲:没关系。
A: That's all right .
(一位顾客来到收银台前。)
(A customer approaches the check-out counter .)
顾 客:我要付多少钱?
Customer : How mach do I owe you ?
收银员:我看一下,总共是2986元。
Cashier : Let me see . . . They're 2986 yuan altogether .
顾 客:这么多。你们收支票吗?
Customer : Oh , it's a big money . Do you take cheques ?
收银员:对不起,我们只收现金和信用卡。这是我们的惯例。
Cashier : Sorry , we only accept cash and Credit Card . It's our usual practice .
顾 客:百事打卡行吗?
Customer : How about Master Card ?
收银员:行的。
Cashier : Yes , we accept Master Card , too .
顾 客:我可不可以付1000元现金,其余用卡?
Customer : Can I pay 1000 yuan by cash and for the rest of them I use my card ?
收银员:当然可以。
Cashier : OK , no problem .
顾 客:这是1000元,请数一下。
Customer : Here is the money , 1000 yuan . Count it please .
收银员:100,200…对,是1000,您的卡?请稍等。好了,请输入密码,在这签字。谢谢您,欢迎您再来。
Cashier : OK , one hundred , two hundred , right . You card , please ? Just a moment . Here you go , please punch your number . Sign
your name right here . Thank you very much indeed . Please call again .
顾 客:我会的,再见。
Customer : I will , bye !