锐意英语口语资料库23-08
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1083  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Can I have the bill?
    请拿我的账单,好吗?

    I think you short changed me.
    我想你少找我钱了。

    I'm sorry we don't accept credit dards.
    对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

    Can I pay with a personal check?
    我能用私人支票付款吗?

    A: Hello, can I have my bill?
    甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

    B: Sure, just a moment.
    乙:好的,请稍等。

    A: Do you accept credit cards?
    甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

    B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
    乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

    A: I'll pay in cash then.
    甲:那我就付现金吧。

    (They are going to leave after dinner.)
    (他们饭后要走了。)

    Jack: Could we have our bill, please?
    杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

    Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?
    服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

    Jack: A bill for three of us, please.
    杰克:合起来结。

    Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.
    服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

    Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?
    杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?

    Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.
    服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

    Jack: I see. Is service charge included?
    杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

    Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.
    服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。

    Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?
    杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

    Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
    服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

    Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
    杰克:很遗憾。

    Waiter: But we accept checks.
    服务员:但我们接受支票。

    Jack: Good.
    杰克:好吧。 

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-07 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-09

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程