锐意英语口语资料库23-09
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1116  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    The dish I ordered was not fresh.
    我点的菜不新鲜。

    I'm not happy about the dish.
    我对这道菜不满意。

    The price is absurd. It's too expensive.
    这个价钱太不合理了。太贵了。

    A: Oh?... Excuse me, I didn't order this dish.
    甲:哦?喂,这不是我点的菜。

    B: Oh, yes, please don't worry. That wouldn't be charged.
    乙:哦,不用急。您不用付这道菜的钱。

    A: Then, what's the story?
    甲:那是怎么回事儿呢?

    B: That's an offer free of charge.
    乙:这道菜是免费提供的。

    A: Oh! Thank you.
    甲:哦!谢谢。

    B: You're welcome. Please enjoy it.
    乙:不客气。请慢用。

    (A guest is complaining about the pork she ordered.)
    (一位顾客在抱怨她点的猪肉。)

    Waiter: Is everything to your satishaction, madam?
    服务员:一切都合您的意吗,女士?

    Guest: No. The pork I ordered was not fresh.
    顾客:不。我点的菜里面猪肉不新鲜。

    Waiter: Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. This is very unusual as we have fresh pork from the regular supplier every day.
    服务员:哦!很抱歉听您这么说。这种事很少发生。我们每天从固定的供应商进货。

    Guest: So what? It's not fresh indeed and I'm not happy about it.
    顾客:那又怎么样?肉确实不新鲜。我很不满意。

    Waiter: I'm sorry, madam. Do you wish to try something else? That would not be charged, of course.
    服务员:很抱歉,女士。您想尝尝别的菜嘛?当然是免费的。

    Guest: No. I wouldn't try anything more, and find it is not fresh again! This is very annoying, you know.
    顾客:不,我不想再吃什么了。你知道再发现不新鲜的东西是非常令人讨厌的。

    Waiter: Yes. But please be assured that we will look into the matter.
    服务员:是的。不过请放心。我们会调查此事的。

    Guest: OK.
    顾客:好吧。

    Waiter: What about a delicious dessert, then, with our compliments?
    服务员:那么来点儿可口的甜点怎么样?请免费品尝。

    Guest: I'm not so keen on desserts as a habit. They are fattening.
    顾客:我不习惯吃甜点。甜点容易使人发胖。

    Waiter: I see, madam. I'm sure everything will be right again the next time you come.
    服务员:我知道了,女士。我保证下次您再来时一切都会好的。

    Guest: You're very sure of it? But I'm very fussy.
    顾客:你这么确定?不过我很挑剔。

    Waiter: I have every confidence in our chef. Just give us another chance.
    服务员:我非常相信我们的厨师。只不过需要再给我们一次机会。

    Guest: All right. I'll come again.
    顾客:好吧。我会再来的。

    Waiter: Thank you very much, madam. See you next time.
    服务员:非常感谢,女士。下次再见。

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-08 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-10

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)