锐意英语口语资料库23-10
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:964  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I'm on a diet.
    我在节食。

    My doctor ordered me a diet without sugar.
    我的医生给我开了无糖食谱。

    A: Would you like a bar of chocolate?
    甲:要块巧克力吗?

    B: No. Thank you. I'm on a diet.
    乙:不,谢谢。我在节食。

    A: Are you? You don't have to!
    甲:是吗。你没必要节食呀!

    B: I must. My doctor ordered me a diet without sugar.
    乙:我得节食。我的医生给我开了无糖食谱。

    (Catherine and Judy are talking on the plone about diet.)
    (凯瑟琳和米蒂在打电话谈节食的事。)

    Catherine: Hello.
    凯瑟琳:喂。

    Judy: Hello. Catherine?
    朱蒂:喂,是凯瑟琳吗?

    Catherine: Yeah. Is that Judy?
    凯瑟琳:对。是朱蒂吗?

    Judy: Right. Terrible! I can't wear the dress I bought a month ago.
    朱蒂:对。真糟糕。上个月买的衣服又不能穿了。

    Catherine: Are you talking about the one we bought together.
    凯瑟琳:你是在说我们上次一起买的那件吗?

    Judy: Yeah, It's already tight. I can't believe I am getting heavy so quickly!
    朱蒂:是。它已经瘦了。真不敢相信我胖的这么快!

    Catherine: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
    凯瑟琳:啊,听到这个我也很难受。

    Judy: What can I do?
    朱蒂:我该怎么办呢?

    Catherine: Don't worry. Oh, right, I've got a good piece of advice about losing weight.
    凯瑟琳:别急。哦,对了,关于减肥,我有一个好建议。

    Judy: Have you? Great! I hope to lose 20 pounds in a month.
    朱蒂:是吗?太好了!我希望一个月能减掉20磅。

    Catherine: Oh, no. Crash diets are no good for you.
    凯瑟琳:噢,不。急速减肥对你是没有好处的。

    Judy: But I can't wait. OK, tell me what it is, please.
    朱蒂:但我等不及。好了,告诉我是什么建议吧。

    Catherine: Now listen, please. Cut out sugar altogether and use honey as a substitute.
    凯瑟琳:好,请听清楚了。完全停止食糖,而以蜂蜜代替。

    Judy: It sounds great.
    朱蒂:听起来好极了。

    Catherine: And you can cat as much of the following as you wish — no fat meat, fish, low fat cheese, eggs. The meat, fish and eggs mustn't be cooked with oil, butter or any fat.
    凯瑟琳:你可以尽可能多地吃你喜欢的下列食物:无脂肪的肉,鱼,低脂奶酪和蛋类。烹调这些肉、鱼和蛋类时一定不要用油、黄油和其他任何脂肪类油。

    Judy: Thanks a lot.
    朱蒂:多谢。

    Catherine: My pleasure. You'll succeed.
    凯瑟琳:不客气。你会成功的。

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-09 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-11

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程