英语播客初级版 第300期(外教讲解):soft vs. strong
教程:英语播客初级版  浏览:989  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A: What Can I get you?
    您需要点什么?
    B: I' ll have a Cosmo please.
    我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
    C: Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
    老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
    B: What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
    你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
    C: It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
    这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
    B: Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
    好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
    C: You have to be kidding me!
    你在耍我吧!
    B: Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
    拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
    C: Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
    好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
    B: That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
    这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
    C: That' s the idea!
    好主意!
    dude n. 花花公子;纨绔子弟 vt. 打扮 vi. 打扮
    Scotch adj. 苏格兰人的;苏格兰语的
     
    0/0
      上一篇:英语播客初级版 第299期(外教讲解):准时punctuality 下一篇:英语播客初级版 第301期(外教讲解):A Collect Call一个对方付费的电话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程