电影《实习生 The Intern》精彩台词及对白欣赏
教程:看电影学英语  浏览:36527  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    年近七十的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 饰)曾经是一位精明强干、事业有成的商人,最终,他还是和大部分老年人一样开始了平淡的退休生活。本对忙碌而又充实的过去无比怀念,孤独与内心里蠢蠢欲动的渴望让他做出了重回职场的决定,成为了年轻的朱尔斯(安妮·海瑟薇 饰)手下的一名小小员工。
      朱尔斯年纪虽轻却是一家著名时尚购物网站的创办人,为了事业,她牺牲了自己全部的业余时间和感情生活,这份事业带给了朱尔斯荣耀,却也成为了她肩上沉重的负担,更糟的是,公司董事会已经开始怀疑,朱尔斯是否能够胜任她目前的职位了。起初,朱尔斯并没有将年迈又落伍的本放在眼里,然而,随着时间的推移,这位慈祥的长者渐渐成为了她生活中最真挚的友人。

    精彩词句学起来:

    1. Sort of felt like I was playing hooky. 感觉有点像在旷工。

    2. Come rain or shine, I'm at my Starbucks by 7:15.

    无论雨晴,每天7点15分前,我就在星巴克了。

    3. I love them to pieces. 我爱死他们了。

    4. Cover letters are so old-fashioned. 求职信太老套。

    5. Well, I guess that's meeting me. 我想这正合我意。

    6. We got to do that again, for sure, but okay if we take a rain check?

    我们当然得再吃一次,但我们改天可以吗?

    7. I want you to know I've been a company man all my life.

    我想让你们知道,我这辈子都是一名以公司利益为重的人。

    8. Hey, you check this one off your list, okay? 嘿,这件事别顾虑了,好吗?

    9. Maybe hero the girl in the red shirt. 或许该突出穿红衬衫的那个姑娘。

    10. I need you to sign off on this, like, two hours ago. 大概两小时前,我就要你审核了。

    11. It's your call, Justin. 你说了算,贾斯汀。

    12. Because you have to set the tone. 因为你得起表率作用。

    13. I'm pretty psyched myself. 我自己也很激动。

    14. I like how you roll. 我喜欢你的风格。

    15. Don't dawdle in any way. 反正别磨叽。

    16. Baby steps. 慢慢来。

    17. I'm happy to cover for Mike. 我很乐意给麦克代班。

    18. Goes without saying. 不说我也知道。

    19. He's major. 他是最佳人选。

    20. Word travels fast. 消息传得真快。

    21. Be there or be square. 不见不散。

    22. Over the hump. 渡过难关。

    23. Cracks me up. 让我笑到不行。

    24. I'm so slammed next week. 下周我真忙不过来。

    25. Totally saved our butts. 给我们帮了很大的忙。

    26. We're doing a fiesta lunch next Friday. 下周五我们要举行一次节日午餐。

    27. Taking the high road is exhausting. 秉持正确的理念真累人。

    28. She works on all cylinders all the time. 她每时每刻都在竭力工作。

    29. I'm not trying to brownnose you. 我不是想拍你马屁。

    30. She could just, like, transport you. 她能让你身临其境。

    31. Hold your horses, maniac! 悠着点儿,疯子!

    32. I bust my ass for her 14 hours a day, and she never notices.

    我每天14个小时为她累死累活,而她从没注意到。

    33. Let's clean-slate it. 让我们重新开始。

    34. Busy man about town. 社交繁忙啊。

    35. Everyone's flipping out about it. 大家都很激动。

    36. I think that's kind of self-explanatory. 我觉得答案显而易见。

    37. Double-time it, dude. 赶紧啊,老兄。

    38. Hey, what's with the waterworks, little one? 嘿,小朋友,你哭什么呢?

    39. What's your whole take on the CEO thing? 首席执行官这事你是什么看法?

    40. I mean, you're more on the inside than I am. 我意思是,你比我更了解。

    41. I know Jules is trying to do right by everybody. 我知道朱尔斯试图让所有人都称心。

    42. You don't look like you. 你看上去不在状态。

    43. Under all this man stuff that you so admire, I'm just a big bowl of mush.

    在你十分欣赏的那类男性形象下,我只是一个情感很脆弱的人。

    44. You're not actually taking the rap for any of this, are you?

    你可不会因此而责备自己,对吧?

    45. He bowed out so that I could do this. 他辞职了,好让我创业。

    精彩对白欣赏:

    1. And retirement? That is an ongoing, relentless effort in creativity.

    至于退休生活,我一直在不停地寻求新意。

    2. I read once, musicians don't retire. They stop when there's no more music in them. Well, I still have music in me, absolutely positive about that.

    我曾看到一句话,音乐家并不退休。他们心中再无音乐时才收手。我心中还有音乐,这点毋庸置疑。

    3. Gray is the new green. 新绿还从迟暮来。

    4. They say sitting is the new smoking. 人们说久坐像吸烟一样危险。

    5. Have you noticed? Women went from "girls" to "women". Men went from "men" to "boys"? This is a problem in the big picture.

    你注意到了吗?女人们从姑娘们被叫成女士们,男人们从男士们被叫成男孩们。在大环境下这是个问题。

    6. And I think guys got, maybe not left behind, but not quite as nurtured.

    我觉得男的或许没被忽视,但并没被好好培养。

    7. This big, beautiful, exciting thing that you created. It's a dream, isn't it? And you're gonna give that up in the hopes that your husband will stop having an affair? I don't see how that adds up.

    你创建的这个又大又美又令人激动的东西,它是梦想,不是吗?而你要放弃它指望你丈夫停止婚外情?我看不出那怎么相抵。


    0/0
      上一篇:《神探夏洛克:可恶的新娘》电影精讲 下一篇:马特·达蒙90秒总结《谍影重重》系列

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程