Ann: Such an unlucky day!
真是不幸的一天!
Lily: What happened? You look very unhappy.
怎么啦?你看起来很不爽啊。
Ann: Last night I slept very late so that I nodded off in the old man’s class. I don’t know why he paid so much attention on me today.
昨晚我太晚睡了,导致今天我在老家伙的课上犯困,我都不知道为什么他今天这么注意我。
Lily: And then?
然后呢?
Ann: I racked my brains for words when asked an abrupt question.
当被突然提问时,我绞尽脑汁想出答案。
Lily: What did the professor say? Was he angry at you?
教授有说什么吗?他生气了吗?
Ann: No, I believe he just want to make fun of me.
没,我想他只是想要玩我而已。
Lily: Why did you sleep so late last night?
你昨晚干嘛那么晚睡?
Ann: I saw a film which I had waited for a long time. It was really a wonderful film.
我在看一部等了很久的电影,它真的很不错。
Lily: You brought trouble to yourself.
你是咎由自取。