Ann: If you have 8 million yuan, would you like to buy a car?
如果你有八百万,你想买辆车吗?
Bob: No, I will buy an apartment first, and then the car.
不,我会先买房子,然后才是车。
Ann: What kind of car is in your mind?
你想要什么样的车?
Bob: I think the Ferrairi would be the first choice. And you?
我想法拉利是第一选择,你呢?
Ann: I’m not sure. Recently, I read an article. A car of the Red Flag is going to be put into market.
我不确定。最近,我读到一篇文章,红旗牌的一款车即将被投入市场。
Bob: Is it very special?
这很特别吗?
Ann: Yes. President Hu was in the same style car on the National Day.
是的,胡主席在国庆那天乘坐了同一款式的车。
Bob: Wow, how much is it?
哇,这车要多少钱啊?
Ann: It’s said about 8 million yuan. I have never heard that any car made in China has such a high market price.
据说是八百万,我从没听过国产车有这样高的市价。
Bob: It illustrates that Chinese comprehensive power has been growing up.
这证明了中国的综合国力在提升啊。