休闲对话:暴走妈妈,伟大的母爱
教程:英语对话  浏览:428  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Jesse: Honey, we are coming home tonight. We haven’t had dinner with mom for a month.

    亲爱的,我们今天回家吧。我们已经有一个月没有和妈妈吃饭了。

    Rebecca: Tonight? For what? Crazy Mom Day?

    今天晚上?为什么?疯狂妈妈节?

    Jesse: Don’t say that. She is a great mom.

    不要这么讲嘛。那个妈妈很伟大的好吧。

    Rebecca: I heard of her on TV. She donated a healthy liver to her son.

    我在电视上听过她。捐一个肝脏给她儿子吧。

    Jesse: But she was diagnosed NAFLD.

    但是她之前是被诊断有脂肪肝的。

    Rebecca: Are you speaking human language?

    你是在说人类的语言吗?

    Jesse: Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Medically, the liver transplant was impossible with her condition.

    非酒精性脂肪肝。医学上说,她当时的条件是不可能进行肝脏移植的。

    Rebecca: What happened then? She received medication?

    然后呢?她接受治疗了?

    Jesse: A poor family like hers can not afford it. She ran. After seven months, she lost about 17 pounds. The doctor said her liver was eligible. And her son was back from death.

    像她那样的贫困家庭是担负不了的。她跑步。七个月以后,她瘦了17磅。 医生说她的肝可以移植了。她儿子也从死亡线上活过来了。

    Rebecca: Wow. Can I have a child? I want to be a mom.

    我想要一个孩子了。我想当妈妈。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:“穿越帖”为什么这么火 下一篇:休闲对话:与父母对簿公堂

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)