休闲对话:“你妈又来了,快把我埋深点!”
教程:英语对话  浏览:446  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Tom: Did you see today's record of the sleep talking man?

    你今天看“梦话男”的记录了吗?

    Jerry: What's that?

    梦话男是什么?

    Tom: An English Woman, Karen, recorded her husband's sleeping talk in her blog.

    英国女子凯伦每天都把她丈夫的梦话记录下来,发到博客上。

    Jerry: Didn't she sleep?

    她不睡觉吗?

    Tom: Though sometimes she was awaked, she didn't feel angry, the words are so funny.

    她虽然经常被吵醒,但是却并不生气,因为她丈夫的梦话实在太搞笑了。

    Jerry: Can you give me an example?

    比如呢?

    Tom: OK, as "Your mum's at the door again. Bury me. Bury me deep."

    比如,“你妈又来了,快把我埋起来,埋深一点”

    Jerry: Hah, he was afraid of his mother-in-law so much.

    哈哈,他很怕他丈母娘嘛。

    Tom: He is so popular that, people in more than fifty countries view his blog every day.

    现在他可是个红人了,每天都有超过50个国家的人来点击他的博客。

    Jerry: I'll go and see too.

    我也要去看看。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:children's friend 下一篇:休闲对话:海水结冰,你信吗?不信,请看...

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)