Ann: It’s really cold, isn’t it?
真冷啊,不是吗?
Lily: Yes, I have to wear down jacket.
是啊,我已经穿羽绒服了。
Ann: The north’s winter is colder than ours.
北方的冬天比我们冷多了。
Lily: Yes, the Bohai Sea waters have very serious sea-ice disaster.
是啊,渤海海域有很严重的海冰灾害。
Ann: Wow, it must be very cold.
哇,那一定很冷的。
Lily: Yes, but I still can’t imagine that waters can be frozen.
是的,但是我还是无法想象海域结冰。
Ann: Yes, me too.
我也是。
Lily: What would the government do?
政府要怎么做呢?
Ann: I heard that the government sends some icebreakers to settle the problem.
我听说是政府派遣破冰船来解决问题。
Lily: I haven’t seen the snow yet, but I hope I can go to the north someday.
我还没看过雪呢。但是希望有一天能去北方看看。