休闲对话:印度囚犯新规:练瑜伽就可以减刑
教程:英语对话  浏览:343  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Lily: Ann,do you know the Yoga?

    安,你懂瑜伽吗?

    Ann: I don’t know now,but I have entered for the Yoga trainning last week.

    现在不懂,不过我上礼拜刚报名瑜伽锻炼。

    Lily: Eh, not bad, Yoga can make your body stronger. I read a strange piece of news about the Yoga several days ago.

    恩,不错,瑜伽能强身健体。我前几天刚看过一篇奇怪的报道,也是有关瑜伽的。

    Ann: What did the news say?

    报道怎么说?

    Lily: It said that a prison in India set a strange rule: the prisoners who take part in the Yoga trainning for 3 months can get commutation pardon.

    说印度一家监狱几天前出台奇怪规定,参加瑜伽训练3个月课程的囚犯可以减刑。

    Ann: Really? It is a strange rule, isn’t it?

    真的吗?这可是一项新奇的规定,不是吗?

    Lily: Yeah, at present, there are 400 people taking part in this trainning, and 68 people among them have finished the course and get commutation pardon.

    确实,目前已经有400名囚犯参加了这个计划,其中68人已经完成课程并且获得减刑。

    Ann: How did the administors of the prison think to use Yoga?

    这个监狱怎么会想到用瑜伽的?

    Lily: They think the Yoga not only can improve the prisoners’ health, but also can make them more calm and reduce the violence.

    该监狱认为,瑜伽不仅可以改善囚犯的健康条件,还能让犯人们变得更冷静、减少暴力倾向。

    Ann: I believe it will be a good behave.

    相信这是一项不错的举措。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:商品房预售制度取消,现房是否更吸引人? 下一篇:休闲对话:国内首起假唱受查案件曝光

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)