休闲对话:拴住他的心,先要控制他的胃
教程:英语对话  浏览:494  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Bree: Honey, I am so sorry. I totally forgot the party last night.

    亲爱的,对不起。我完全忘记昨天的聚会了。

    Jean: Oh, let me guess. You were cramming for the test or busy with the crib sheet?

    我猜猜。你昨天是为考试熬夜还是忙着做小抄?

    Bree: I said I was sorry.

    我都道歉了。

    Jean: So I need the truth. No lies anymore. You convinced me of the sibling thing. But …

    我要真相。不要再唬我了。你让我相信姐妹情。可是。。。

    Bree: Don’t give me that poop face. I was in the cooking class. Yes, I heard me say it.

    不要给我那副嘴脸了。我昨天去烹饪课了。是的,我去了。

    Jean: A cooking class? Seriously?

    烹饪课?真的?

    Bree: Yes. The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

    是的啊。抓住他的心,先要拴住他的胃。

    Jean: So there is a man. Tell me more about him. I want details.

    真有这么个人。再透露点。我要细节哦。

    Bree: He hasn’t asked me out technically. We talked in the library. He said I was cute. It’s always well to cast an anchor to windward.

    他还没有正式邀我出去。我们在图书馆聊天啊。他说我很可爱。未雨绸缪总是好的嘛。

    Jean: Not again, sweetie. From now on, I am watching your back. If that man hurts you in the future, I will kick his ass.

    不是吧。从现在开始,我要处处留意你。如果那个男人伤你的心,我会狠狠揍他。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:性感模特竟是男儿身 下一篇:休闲对话:给尸体“化妆”

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)