Jean: I thought Koreans were very traditional.
我以为韩国人很传统的。
Jaco: As far as I know, yes, they are. Why?
据我所知,是的啊。怎么了?
Jean: In a Koean high school, many students were forced to celebrate graduation.
在一个韩国的高中,很多学生被迫庆祝毕业。
Jaco: I don’t see any problem with that.
不觉得这有什么问题。
Jean: Let me finish. They were odered to be naked.
让我说完。他们被迫要求裸体。
Jaco: really? Hope I had graduated there.
真的?我希望我在那儿毕业的。
Jean: Don’t you have a heart? They are teenagers.
你有没有良心啊?他们是青少年哎。
Jaco: Seriously? I thought it was a joke.
真的?我还以为你在开玩笑。
Jean: Very serious. Even the president chaired a meeting and gave commands to stop it.
很认真。总统都主持会议了,下命令阻止这种事情。
Jaco: Good for him. But I am curious about what could happen if Obama did that. Must be interesting.
应该的。但是我真的很好奇如果奥巴马这么做了,会有什么样的结果。肯定很有意思。