关于“哭泣人脸”冰川惊现挪威的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:528  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Robin: Jesus Christ! Sorry, don’t get me wrong. I …

      上帝啊! 对不起,不要误会我. 我…

      Judy: Stop talking to yourself. If you keep acting so dorky, you’ll never get a girlfriend.

      不要自言自语了.如果你继续这么古怪,你永远都找不到女朋友.

      Robin: Please come and look at this photo.

      过来看看这张照片.

      Judy: Jesus Christ! Isn’t it a crying fact? There must be a glitch in Norway.

      上帝啊!那不就是一个哭泣的人脸吗? 挪威肯定有问题.

      Robin: See? I don’t want to be superstitious either.

      看吧?我也不想迷信啊.

      Judy: Global warming is getting more serious. In another century, 2012 might be real.

      气候变暖越来越严重了. 再过一百年,2012可能会成真了.

      Robin: Don’t be so uptight. We will have been dead then.

      别那么紧张.到时候,我们肯定不在了都.

      Judy: Who knows! I can focus on anything right now. Thanks to you!

      谁知道啊. 我现在什么事情都做不了了. 真是谢谢你了.

      Robin: Don’t be so wimpy! You know what? I think you should meet Dr. Smith. She is great.

      别那么软弱. 知道吗?你应该看看史密斯医生.她很棒的.

      Judy: Really? How good is she? I need to get some winks now.

      是吗?有多好? 我现在要睡觉了.

    0/0
      上一篇:关于出租汽车站的情景会话 下一篇:关于“嫁”给背包的女孩的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)