关于伟大的抱负造就伟大的人物的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:673  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Ann: Don’t you think we are wasting time?

      你不认为我们是在浪费时间吗?

      Lily: I don’t think so. Why do you think reading a masterwork is wasting time?

      不,为什么你会认为读名著是浪费时间呢?

      Ann: I don’t say so.

      我没那么说。

      Lily: So what do you mean?

      那你是什么意思?

      Ann: I mean what we are learning is not so good for finding a good job.

      我是说我们在读的东西,对找份好工作没多大用处。

      Lily: I don’t think so. Those we are learning are the basic tool. We can deal with any situation we meet.

      我不这么认为,我们读的东西是我们的基础工具,我们能处理任何我们遇到的状况。

      Ann: What kind of job do you like to do?

      你想要做什么工作?

      Lily: I am not sure, but I want to make something different.

      不确定,但是我想做点不一样的。

      Ann: Great hopes make great man.

      伟大的抱负造就伟大的人物。

      Lily: Yeah. I agree.

      我同意。

    0/0
      上一篇:关于人老心不老的“潮外婆”的情景会话 下一篇:关于假期安排的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)