关于人老心不老的“潮外婆”的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:484  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Lily: Ann, have you seen these pictures?

      安,你看过这组照片了吗?

      Ann: What pictures?

      什么照片?

      Lily: From the most fashionable grandma of China.

      “中国第一潮外婆”的照片。

      Ann: The most fashionable grandma of China? I haven’t heard of.

      “中国第一潮外婆”?没听说过。

      Lily: You are out, these photos are taken by her grandson,Linchong,a sophomore student in Wuhan.He thinks his grandma is also cute as some american crazy grandma.

      你落伍了,这些照片是她的外孙林冲,武汉大二的学生,拍的。他认为他的外婆和美国疯狂的老太一样可爱。

      Ann: Can you show me?

      能让我看看吗?

      Lily: OK, look at her postures, is she very cute?

      好的。看她的姿势,是不是很可爱呢?

      Ann: (LOL)So lovely, how old is she?

      (大笑)太可爱了,几岁了?

      Lily: She is 81 years old and fond of dressing up.

      81岁了,很喜欢打扮。

      Ann: She is old in age, but young in mind.

      她真是人老心不老啊。

    0/0
      上一篇:关于另类殡葬:用骨灰造钻石的情景会话 下一篇:关于伟大的抱负造就伟大的人物的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)