关于嗜血破晓:不当吸血鬼的人类的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:575  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Lily: Anne, do you like vampire?

      安妮,你喜欢吸血鬼吗?

      Anne: Yes, I do. I think they are quite cool and mysterious.

      喜欢。我觉得他们很酷,而且很神秘。

      Lily: So would you like to be a vampire if you have a chance?

      那如果给你机会,你会想成为吸血鬼吗?

      Anne: Not. It’s too cruel to drink human blood, and that make me feel like a beast. What’s more, vampire can’t walk around under the sun.

      不会。吸人血太残忍了,而且会让我觉得像只禽兽。而且吸血鬼不能晒太阳。

      Lily: That’s the disadvantage. So have you ever seen Daybreakers?

      那确实很不好。那你看过嗜血破晓吗?

      Anne: Yes. In this movie, the vampires make up the majority of population with only 5% of the human race remaining, so the vampire’s food supply meets great crisis.

      看过。在影片中,吸血鬼占了绝大部分的人口,人类只有5%,所以吸血鬼的食物面临了巨大的危机。

      Lily: So how do you think of the film, interesting or disgusting?

      那你觉得这部电影怎么样,有趣还是恶心?

      Anne: I think it’s a good movie, it reflects human lust, and tells us to cherish our human life.

      我觉得那是部好电影,它揭露了人性的贪婪,并告诉我们要珍惜人类的生命。

      Lily: Indeed. If human beings just obey the law of life and never want more of live forever, it wouldn’t happen.

      的确。如果人们遵守生命法则,并且不会想要太多,或者长生不老,那就不会发生。

      Anne: Right. Nature is nature. Against the law means dark future.

      对啊。大自然就是大自然。违背法则意味着黑暗的将来。

    0/0
      上一篇:关于隐形斗篷的情景会话 下一篇:关于传统春节的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)