吃货的最高境界"扶墙进,扶墙出"应该咋说?
教程:英语对话  浏览:748  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    《口语训练营》是原有的《趣味青春英语》的内容精编版,每期介绍一组对话。本期我们来学习[吃货的最高境界"扶墙进,扶墙出"应该咋说?],一起来看一下吧!

    今天,我们来到一家自助餐厅,

    进了餐厅应该如何和服务员沟通?

    吃货的最高境界应该如何表达?

    来听今天的讲解:

     

     

    Head-waiter: Good evening, madam.

    女士晚上好。

     

    A: Good evening. We’d like a table for four, please.

    我们需要一个四个人的餐桌。

     

    Head-waiter: Do you have a reservation?

    你们定位了吗?

     

    A: No, I’m afraid not. Can we sit over there? There’s a table free by the window.

    没有。我们可以坐在那里吗?我看那个窗边的座位没有人。

     

    Head-waiter: Sorry. That table has been reserved. Come this way, please. How about this one, madam?

    对不起,那个桌子被订出去了,请这边走,这个位置怎么样?

     

    A: Fine. We’ll sit here.

    好的,我们就在这里吧。

     

    Head-waiter: Would you like some drinks?

    你们需要喝点什么吗?

     

    Ay: What would you like to drink, Stella?

    你喜欢喝什么?

     

    B: I don’t know anything about drinks. I’ll drink whatever you order for me.

    我对喝的不是很了解。你点什么我就喝什么。

     

    A: All right. Give us a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine.

    好的,请给我们来一瓶红酒和一瓶白酒。

     

    Head-waiter: Very well. 

    好的。

     

    B: Why did you order two bottles?

    为什么点两瓶呢?

     

    A: I know that you never eat steaks or pork, so I ordered the white wine for you. The red wine is for myself. I love steak. 

    我知道你不吃牛肉和猪肉,所以为你点了白葡萄酒。红葡萄酒是为我自己点的,我喜欢吃牛肉。

     

    B: I see. Do we help ourselves?

    我明白了。是咱们自己去拿吗?

     

    A: Yes, it’s self-service here. 

    是的,我们自己给自己服务。

     

    B: I hope they have good shrimp or crab here.

    我想吃虾和螃蟹。

     

    A: They have the best sea food in this city. You can eat your head off. It’s on me.

    这家餐厅的海鲜全城有名。你会吃得“扶墙进,扶墙出”, 今天我来买单。


     

     

    以上就是本期[吃货的最高境界"扶墙进,扶墙出"应该咋说?]的全部内容,希望你能从中有所收获!

    0/0
      上一篇:走,去动物园看看可爱的动物们去! 下一篇:学会简单这几句,让你在国外购物无障碍

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)