你会选择什么方式跟另一半分手
教程:英语对话  浏览:178  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论情侣关系,
     
    情侣相处不愉快时会选择分手,你会选择什么方式跟另一半分手

    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Hey, George, actually it's funny that you mentioned relationships cause I'm actually having a problem with Joe.
     
    嘿,乔治,正好你提到了情侣有关系,我和乔之间出了点儿问题。
     
    B: Is that the guy with the curly hair?
     
    是那个头发卷卷的男生吗?
     
    A: Yeah, that guy. He's really nice and everything, but like I really don't think it's working out.
     
    对,就是他。他人很好,什么都好,可是我就是觉得我们俩不适合。
     
    B: Why what's wrong?
     
    为什么?有什么问题?
     
    A: Well, he's really narrow-minded and I'm really different. We just ... he's nice and everything. He's kind and sweet, and it's just not for me, like we're totally different people.
     
    他思想狭隘,而我和他完全相反。他人很好,善良又温柔,可是我不是这样,我们是完全不同的两个人。
     
    B: I see. So what are you going to do?
     
    我明白了。那你打算怎么做?
     
    A: I think I have to rip the band-aid and I think I'm just gonna send him an e-mail or something.
     
    我想长痛不如短痛,我打算给他发封电子邮件说分手。
     
    B: E-mail! But you've been dating for awhile now and you like him right?
     
    电子邮件!可是你们已经约会一段时间了,你喜欢他,不是吗?
     
    A: Yeah, we're like so sweet together, but it's just ... I don't see a future.
     
    是,我们在一起时很美好,可是……我看不到未来。
     
    B: But isn't an e-mail just a little too cold and he might tell other people about it, and rumors spreading and what not.
     
    可是用电子邮件分手是不是太冷漠了?他可能会和其他人说这件事,这样谣言就会传播开来。
     
    A: OK, then, what do you think I should do? How should I do it?
     
    那你认为我应该怎么做?我怎么做才合适?
     
    B: You should probably just meet him face-to-face?
     
    或许你应该和他面对面说清楚。
     
    A: Ugh! Face-to-face. OK. Where should I meet him? Like do you think I should just invite him over to my place?
     
    啊!面对面。好,那我应该在哪里和他见面?你认为我应该请他去我家吗?
     
    B: You should probably do it in public, where, you know...
     
    你最好约他在公共场所见面,你知道的……
     
    A: Ooh, good, good, good, good. That's better.
     
    哦,好,好,这很好,很好。这样更好。
     
    B: Maybe that cafe.
     
    可以在那家咖啡厅。
     
    A: Ah, that cafe. Yeah.
     
    啊,那家咖啡厅。对。
     
    B: While I'm having my date, you can be breaking up with your boyfriend. It'll be great!
     
    我约会时,你可以和你男友分手。那样不错!
     
    A: You're so mean.
     
    你太坏了。
     
    B: I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
     
    抱歉。我失言了。
     
    A: I don't know what to say. What do you think would hurt him less?
     
    我不知道要怎么和他说。你认为怎么说对他的伤害小些?
     
    B: I gotta say honesty would be the best policy.
     
    我认为你最好实话实说。
     
    A: Honesty. OK, so this is what I'm going to say. Joe, you're great, but we're not meant to be. How's that?
     
    实话实说。好,那我就这样说,乔,你非常好,可是我们不应该在一起。这么说怎么样?
     
    B: Yeah, it's great. It's great.
     
    好,这个不错。这个很好。
     
    A: OK, so, OK, OK, I'm done. I think I'll meet him at the cafe, and OK, things will work from then. I'll improvise.
     
    好,好,搞定了。我想我会约他在那家咖啡厅见面,然后和他说清楚。我可以看情况组织语言。
     
    B: Great.
     
    很好。
    0/0
      上一篇:毕业后你会做什么,制定了什么毕业计划 下一篇:遇到喜欢的女孩你会怎么去了解她

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)