你一般打扫一遍公寓要用多长时间?老师的周末一般会做什么
教程:英语对话  浏览:161  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论打扫工作,
     
    你一般打扫一遍公寓要用多长时间?老师的周末一般会做什么
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: So, Akane, what did you do today?
     
    茜,你今天做什么了?
     
    B: Ah, today I cleaned my apartment.
     
    我今天打扫了公寓。
     
    A: Sounds fun!
     
    听起来很有乐趣!
     
    B: It was actually. I really like cleaning cause I only get one day a week to do it, and my apartment gets clean.
     
    是很有趣。我很喜欢打扫,我每周只有一天能做打扫工作,打扫后我的公寓变得很干净。
     
    A: So when you clean your apartment how long does it take you to clean everything?
     
    那你一般打扫一遍公寓要用多长时间呢?
     
    B: Well, let's see, I started around 7:30 in the morning and then I probably finished around 10:30.
     
    嗯,我想想,我是早上7点半开始打扫的,大概是10点半完成的。
     
    A: 3 hours!
     
    3个小时!
     
    B: Yeah!
     
    对!
     
    A: That's a long time.
     
    时间好长。
     
    B: Well, I do a lot of cleaning.
     
    我做了很多清洁工作。
     
    A: Man!
     
    天哪!
     
    B: And that includes laundry, actually.
     
    实际上还包括洗衣服。
     
    A: So for your laundry, do you use the laundromat down the street?
     
    你洗衣服会用街上的自助洗衣店吗?
     
    B: No, I use my own laundry machine, and I hang it up to dry.
     
    不会,我用自己的洗衣机洗,我会把衣服挂起来晾干。
     
    A: Wow! But when you do that you can't get that nice soft feel from the clothes.
     
    哇!可是那样衣服没有柔软感。
     
    B: Well, no but I save money!
     
    嗯,可是这样省钱!
     
    A: That's true! I feel bad about using the laundromat cause I guess it wastes energy, but I just love how the dryers make your clothes really soft and warm and there's no wrinkles and it's done.
     
    那倒是。我不喜欢用自助洗衣店,因为我认为那很浪费能源,可是我喜欢烘干机使衣服变得又软又温暖,而且洗完以后也没有褶皱。
     
    B: I agree. Mm, for sure. I wish I had a dryer.
     
    我同意。的确是这样。我希望我也有个烘干机。
     
    A: So do you iron your clothes for work?
     
    那你会熨上班穿的衣服吗?
     
    B: I do, yeah, I always iron my clothes. I do my washing on Saturdays and I do my ironing on Sundays.
     
    我会,我一直都有熨衣服。我在周六洗衣服,周日熨衣服。
     
    A: Oh, man, you're regimented.
     
    哦,天哪,你真有组织性。
     
    B: Yeah, I am.
     
    是啊,我是。
     
    A: You got it down. You know I never iron my shirts.
     
    跟你比我差远了,你知道我从来不熨我的衬衫。
     
    B: You never iron!
     
    你从来不熨衣服!
     
    A: No, I just take them out of the dryer, and that's close enough, and then usually when I put them on, they kind of stretch.
     
    对,我只是把衣服从烘干机里拿出来,基本就是这样,我穿上的时候它们会伸展一些。
     
    B: Well, I guess so and if you're wearing a jacket over it, then you can't really see.
     
    我想也是,如果你外面再穿一件夹克,那完全看不出来。
     
    A: Yeah, plus I'm a teacher and teachers don't have to look sharp.
     
    对,而且我是一名老师,老师是不用看上去很帅气。
     
    B: I guess so. Yeah!
     
    我想也是。
     
    A: Hey, so, what are your plans for tomorrow?
     
    那你明天有什么计划?
     
    B: Tomorrow? Well, my ironing of course, and I'm a teacher and I have markings so, I'll do some markings, cause I have to mark some essays.
     
    明天?当然我要熨衣服,我是老师,所以我有卷子要批改,所以明天我会批改试卷还有作文。
     
    A: Oh, that sounds awful!
     
    哦,听起来真糟糕!
     
    B: Yeah, but it has to be done.
     
    是啊,可是我必须完成这些工作。
     
    A: Yeah, but on the weekend! I try not to bring work home. I just don't like to do it. On the weekend, I feel you should energize yourself and just rest and relax.
     
    可是明天是周末啊!我努力不把工作带回家里,我就是不喜欢这样。我觉得周末你应该让自己充满能量,尽量休息、放松。
     
    B: I agree, but this week I couldn't help it cause we were so busy.
     
    我同意,可是这周我办不到了,因为我太忙了。
     
    A: So, why were you busy this week?
     
    那你周都忙什么了?
     
    B: Well, we had so much work to do, and I gave them out an essay, and I got those essays back, so I have to mark those.
     
    我有很多工作要做,我让学生们写了篇作文,他们把作文交上来后我要进行批改。
     
    A: Hey, have you been giving your students tests?
     
    你有给学生们安排过考试吗?
     
    B: Uh, just little quizzes once in a while.
     
    只是偶尔安排一些小测验。
     
    A: Yeah, I have to give my students a test but I don't know what to test them on.
     
    嗯,我必须要给学生们安排考试,可是我不知道如何测试。
     
    B: Yeah, that is always a hard part.
     
    嗯,那一直是个难点。
     
    A: Do you give easy tests or hard tests?
     
    你是进行简单的考试还是难的考试?
     
    B: Well, the quizzes are quite easy, but I think they find it to be quite hard.
     
    小测验很简单,可是我想他们认为那很难。
     
    A: Yeah, students always say, "It's difficult!"
     
    是啊,学生们总是说“太难了!”
     
    B: Yeah!
     
    没错!
     
    A: "It's difficult!" Well, enjoy your marking tomorrow!
     
    “太难了!”希望你明天批改试卷时过得愉快!
     
    B: Thanks.
     
    谢谢你。
    0/0
      上一篇:在日本九州应该去哪远足最好 下一篇:加拿大人对转基因食物的研究有什么看法

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)