你的幸运衬衫或者其他幸运物件是什么样的
教程:英语对话  浏览:128  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论幸运物件,

     

    你的幸运衬衫或者其他幸运物件是什么样的

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious?

     

    克里斯,这周五正好是13日。我想先问你个问题,你迷信吗?

     

    B: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that.

     

    是的,我打球的时候很迷信。我有一件幸运衫和一些幸运物件。

     

    A: Oh, really!

     

    哦,真的!

     

    B: Yeah.

     

    是的。

     

    A: So what's your lucky shirt?

     

    那么,你的幸运衬衫是什么样的?

     

    B: It's a bungy jumping shirt that I got about 10 years ago. It's all falling apart but it's still my lucky shirt.

     

    那是我10年前得到的一件蹦极跳衫。它几乎已经要散架了,但它仍旧是我的幸运衫。

     

    A: OK, So you don't wash it or anything?

     

    那么你不洗这件衬衫或者其他幸运物件吗?

     

    B: If I have a good game I don't wash it until I have a bad game and then I wash the badness out.

     

    如果我打球打得好我就不洗它,直到打了一场差球,我再把坏运气都洗走。

     

    A: OK. What sport are we talking about?

     

    好的。你在说的是什么运动。

     

    B: I play ice hockey.

     

    我说的是冰球。

     

    A: Oh, really.

     

    真的。

     

    B: Yeah.

     

    是的。

     

    A: Oh, so your a hockey player! Your a pretty solid guy.

     

    那么,你是一位冰球运动员!我看上去就是一副硬汉的样子。

     

    B: Yeah, I'm a goalie. Being a goalie it's a lot to being comfortable in the position, so if you have a good game you don't touch anything. You do the same routine. Goalies are known to be a little strange.

     

    是的,我是一名守门员。做一名守门员最重要的就是一定要适应自己的角色。如果遇上一场好比赛,守门员可能根本碰不到球,必须要守好自己的本分。大家对守门员这个角色还是有些陌生的。

     

    A: Wow. So that's cool. Are you still playing in Japan?

     

    哇。真酷。你现在在日本还打冰球吗?

     

    B: I've played a few times but it's just too much trouble to drag my equipment on three trains and a taxi and about a 800 meter walk. It's just not worth it right now. If I had a car I'd try for sure.

     

    打过几次,但带着我的护具等设备赶三趟火车,再做计程车,再走800米的距离实在是太麻烦了。现在打冰球还不方便。等我有辆车肯定会经常打。

     

    A: Oh, that's too bad. Alright, well, good luck and...so right now is your shirt dirty of clean? Your unlucky shirt?

     

    这太可惜了。好吧,助你好运……那么现在你的幸运衫是脏的还是干净的?现在是幸运的还是不幸运的?

     

    B: It's just been washed. Yeah, it needed a good washing this time.

     

    刚刚洗过。是的,这次需要好好洗洗。


    0/0
      上一篇:你的首任男友吸引你的地方是什么 下一篇:你是如何减肥的?会做什么有氧运动

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)