你在乐队演奏什么?进入乐团玩音乐最大的好处是什么
教程:英语对话  浏览:209  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论乐队,

     

    你在乐队演奏什么?进入乐团玩音乐最大的好处是什么

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: So, James, you're in a band!

     

    詹姆斯,你是乐队一员!

     

    B: Yes!

     

    是的!

     

    A: OK, tell us about your band.

     

    跟我们讲讲你的乐队。

     

    B: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band.

     

    我的乐队叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。

     

    A: Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. What exactly is that?

     

    瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。

     

    B: I don't know, but that's what it says on the CD.

     

    我不知道,但CD上就是这么写的。

     

    A: OK. What do you play in your band?

     

    你在乐队演奏什么?

     

    B: I play base guitar.

     

    我演奏低音电吉他。

     

    A: OK. How long have you been playing the guitar?

     

    好的。你弹吉他弹了多久了?

     

    B: I've been playing the guitar for about 12 or 13 years.

     

    我弹吉他弹了12,3年了。

     

    A: Oh, really! OK. Nice. Do you play any other instruments?

     

    真的!真棒。你还玩其他乐器吗?

     

    B: I play a little guitar and a little drums.

     

    我会点儿吉他,会点儿打鼓。

     

    A: Since you're in a band do you meet lots of women?

     

    自从你进入乐队就很有女生缘?

     

    B: Yes.

     

    是的。

     

    A: Really! You're a rock star.

     

    真的!你是个摇滚新星。

     

    B: Yes.

     

    是的。

     

    A: Nice. Nice. Do you tour or do you just play where you live?

     

    很好。你们会巡回演出吗,还是只在居住地演出?

     

    B: We just play in clubs. Local clubs.

     

    我们只在俱乐部演出,地方俱乐部。

     

    A: OK. What the best thing about being a musician, in the band?

     

    好的。进入乐团玩音乐最大的好处是什么?

     

    B: It's really good for relaxing and having fun.

     

    组乐队有利于放松,而且很有趣。

     

    A: Is it your full-time job?

     

    这是你的全职工作吗?

     

    B: No, it's not. It's only a hobby.

     

    不是,这只是个爱好。

     

    A: Oh, OK.

     

    好的。


    0/0
      上一篇:为什么夏天是你最不喜欢的季节?最喜欢的季节是什么 下一篇:在你的国家怎样才能拿到驾照?驾驶考试的分数很高吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)