今天的这段对话,在讨论拍照,
你多久用一次摄影机?通常会怎么拍照
来听今天的讲解:
A: Richard, do you have a camera?
理查德,你有相机吗?
B: I do. I have a video camera. It's over there.
有。我有一台摄像机,就在那里。
A: Wow! How often do you use it?
哇!你多久用一次?
B: I use the video camera regularly..uh..everytime I go on a trip. Recently I went to Nagasaki.
我定期会使用我的摄像机……我每次旅行的时候我都会用它。最近一次是我去长崎的时候。
A: Nagasaki!
长崎!
B: With a school trip.
那是一次学校组织的旅行。
A: Who did you go to Nagasaki with?
你和谁一起去的长崎?
B: I teach at a univeristy called Seisen University. It was a.. a group of students and teachers, and people associated with that university.
我在圣泉大学教书。我是和学校的学生老师和其他相关人员一起去的。
A: OK, do you mind being photographed?
你介意被照下来吗?
B: No. I like being photographed.
不介意,我喜欢拍照片。
A: OK.
好的。
B: Depending on how I look.
这取决于我的外表。
A: OK.
好的。
B: If I'm presentable.
如果我看上去像样。
A: When you have your picture taken..ah..do you always smile?
你照相时,总是微笑吗?
B: Yes, I think I usually try to smile for the camera..ah.. or else make a funny face
是的,我总是对着镜头微笑,或是做鬼脸。
A: OK. Do you have pictures of yourself as a child?
你有自己小时候的照片吗?
B: Yes, I do. My mother sent me some pictures and I have some pictures as a baby, as a small child.
是的,我有。我妈妈寄给我了一些,所以我有自己小时候的照片。
A: OK. Were you a cute baby?
你小时候可爱吗?
B: I think I was extremely cute. Bright blond hair. Still got blue eyes.
我小时候十分可爱。明亮的金色头发,还有蓝色的眼睛。
A: Oh!
哦!
B: I had much blonder hair than I have now.
比我现在的头发更贴近金色。
A: Very nice. Very nice.
真棒。