你喜欢什么样的历史?去看过哪些历史古迹
教程:英语对话  浏览:184  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论历史,

     

    你喜欢什么样的历史?去看过哪些历史古迹

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: Tennessee!

     

    田纳西!

     

    B: Yes!

     

    我在!

     

    A: We're gonna talk about sports.

     

    我们来谈谈运动。

     

    B: OK. I'm not big on sports, but.

     

    好的。但是我并不热衷运动。

     

    A: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports.

     

    没关系。这么说,你不喜欢运动。

     

    B: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.

     

    我喜欢运动,但我不是一个狂热的运动迷。我更愿意看电影或是历史纪录片。

     

    A: Oh, OK. So you're into history.

     

    这么说你喜欢历史。

     

    B: Oh, yes!

     

    哦,是的!

     

    A: OK. What kind of history?

     

    好的。你喜欢什么样的历史?

     

    B: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.

     

    这是个有难度的问题。前一阵子我喜欢古代和中世纪的历史,但我也喜欢研究我去过的国家的历史,这样我观光的时候会更有趣。

     

    A: OK. What countries have you visited?

     

    你去过哪些国家?

     

    B: I've been to 26 countries.

     

    我去过26个国家。

     

    A: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all.

     

    真的!好吧。这些国家你不可能都说一遍。

     

    B: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.

     

    我去过的国家有不少,我在欧洲待过很长的时间,我去过墨西哥,秘鲁,我在埃及待了近一年的时间,我还去过以色列,约旦。我现在在日本,我会在这儿待一年半的时间。在日本的这段时间,我还去韩国待了近一周。

     

    A: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?

     

    哇,你真是去过不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了吗?

     

    B: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.

     

    哦,是的。实际上我还爬上金字塔了。

     

    A: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top?

     

    哦,真的吗。太棒了。在塔顶上感觉怎么样?

     

    B: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.

     

    十分十分有趣。那时候是夏天,所以能见度很低。

     

    A: Oh, OK.

     

    哦,好的。

     

    B: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.

     

    我们爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁边,从我们这个视角看它真的很与众不同,我们是在与第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣赏它的。

     

    A: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?

     

    哇!你还去了秘鲁对吗?

     

    B: Yes.

     

    是的。

     

    A: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru?

     

    好的。秘鲁有什么可观光的?

     

    B: Machu Pichu.

     

    马丘皮丘。

     

    A: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?

     

    马丘皮丘,什么是马丘皮丘?

     

    Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.

     

    马丘皮丘是印加人城市遗址。

     

    A: OK.

     

    好的。

     

    B: Over three...six hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.

     

    它是六百多年前迷失的城市,没人知道那里发生了什么。知道一百年前人类发现了它。

     

    A: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David

     

    哇,真棒。好的,谢谢你大卫。

     

    B: Sure!

     

    不客气!

     

    A: Or Tennessee.

     

    或者说谢谢田纳西。


    0/0
      上一篇:曼彻斯特是什么样子的?你最喜欢的城市是什么 下一篇:你认为身在大自然中最棒的是什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)