今天的这段对话,在讨论篮球,
你打篮球最好的时候是什么时候?是攻击型的选手还是防守型的
来听今天的讲解:
A: OK, Conrad!
康拉德!
B: Yeah!
是的!
A: You're quite the jock!
你真是个运动健将!
B: Thanks Todd.
谢谢。
A: Yeah. So, we're gonna talk about sports.
我们将会讨论运动的话题。
B: Alright.
好的。
A: What sports do you like?
你喜欢什么运动?
B: Well, I like a lot of sports, but basketball is my favorite. Definitely.
我喜欢的运动很多,但篮球绝对是我的最爱。
A: Oh, really!
真的!
B: Yeah!
是的!
A: OK. How long have you been playing basketball?
好的。你打篮球有多久了?
B: Let's see! Probably about thirty years. I'm thirty seven now and I think I was in elementary school when I started to play at first.
让我想想!也许有30年了。我今天37岁,我是从小学开始接触篮球的。
A: At what age were you your best?
你打得最好的时候是什么时候?
B: Let's see! Probably around 20 maybe. Sometime when I was in college. Yeah!
我想想,也许是20岁左右的时候,在大学的时候。
A: What position did you play when you played basketball?
你打篮球时打的是哪个位置?
B: Guard. Guard. A little bit of forward, depending on what kind of team I was playing on.
后卫,偶尔前锋,这要看我在哪个队打球。
A: Yeah, were you mainly an offensive or defensive player?
你是攻击型的选手还是防守型的?
B: Defensive. Yeah.
防守型的。
A: OK. Do you still watch a lot of basketball on TV?
你现在还经常在电视上看篮球吗?
B: Well, now living in Japan I don't get, um, get many chances to watch the NBA but I do follow it on the internet.
我现在住在日本不看了,电视上倒是能看到NBA,但我都在网上关注。
A: OK. Do you still play basketball?
好的,你现在还打篮球吗?
B: Yeah. Yeah. I play about once a week with my at the university I work at with the club team there.
是的。每周一次,在大学里,我现在在Club队。
A: OK. Great. Alright. Thanks a lot Conrad.
好的。谢谢你,康拉德。
B: Sure. No problem Todd.
没问题,托德。