如何安排进口货物进行法定检验
教程:英语对话  浏览:121  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论商检问题,

     

    如何安排进口货物进行法定检验

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?

     

    我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?

     

    B: All right.

     

    好的。

     

    A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.

     

    由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。

     

    B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.

     

    这些货物不经过我们的法定检验是不准进口我国的。

     

    A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.

     

    你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?

     

    B: Yes, you are right.

     

    是的。

     

    A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?

     

    那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?

     

    B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.

     

    贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。

     

    A: It'll cost a very long time.

     

    这样办时间太长了。

     

    B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.

     

    另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。

     

    A: That sounds good.

     

    那太好了。

     

    B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.

     

    实际上这对进口商很方便。

     

    A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.

     

    我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助。

     

    B: You are welcome.

     

    不用客气。


    0/0
      上一篇:如何确定动物产品符合出口标准 下一篇:检验条款在合同中应如何规定?如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)