检验条款在合同中应如何规定?如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办
教程:英语对话  浏览:139  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论检验条款,

     

    检验条款在合同中应如何规定?如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: There is another point which should be discussed and cleared up.

     

    还有一点要讨论和澄清。

     

    A: That's the commodity inspection.

     

    这就是检验问题。

     

    A: How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the cotract?

     

    检验条款在合同中应如何规定?

     

    B: The goods under the contract will be inspected by the commodity inspection bureau at the port of loading.

     

    本合同项目下的货物于装船前在装运港由商检局进行检验。

     

    B: before they are shipped and the certificate of quality and quantity/weight issued by the bureau shall be regarded as final and binding upon parties.

     

    该局签发的品质和数量或重量证书为最后依据,对双方有约束力。

     

    A: Do you mean that you sell on shipped quality and quantity?

     

    这意思是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗?

     

    A: But what about the case of disqualification or short weight on arrival?

     

    但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?

     

    B: I can assure you that is not likely to happen.

     

    你也许知道,这种情况不太可能会发生。

     

    B: Our goods must be up to export standards before the inspection bureau release them.

     

    我向你保证不会发生这样的情况,我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。

     

    B: As you may know, the commodity inspection bureauour enjoys international reputation for impartiality.

     

    你也许知道,此商检局的公正全球闻名。

     

    A: We have heard about the reputation of both CIB and your products and never doubt them.

     

    对贵方产品及商检局的良好信誉我们已有所闻,因此并不怀疑。

     

    A: but what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

     

    但是万一发生短重或质量不符合怎么办?

     

    A: Would you tell me whether the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when goods arrive?

     

    货物抵达后买方是否有权检查?

     

    A: Are we entitled to lodge claims?

     

    我们是否有权提出索赔?

     

    B: Yes. of course.

     

    当然有权。

     

    B: You have the right of reinspection.

     

    你方有权复检。

     

    B: But for this particular item,we follow the international practice that the reinspectin should be made within 7 days upon the arrival of the goods

     

    但是根据国际惯例,对该商品的复检应在货物抵达后7天内进行。

     

    B: and if any discrepancies are found you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

     

    如有索赔,必须在30天内提出。

     

    A: Well,I suppose I'm clear about this point.

     

    我想对这点我已经清楚了,

     

    A: Thank you for being patient with me.

     

    谢谢你的耐心解释。

     

    B: Don't mention it.

     

    别客气.

     

    B: That's what I'm here for.

     

    这是我的工作。


    0/0
      上一篇:如何安排进口货物进行法定检验 下一篇:开箱时发现自行车已经生锈应该如何解决

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)