今天的这段对话,在讨论做生意,
商讨与公司扩大贸易往来
来听今天的讲解:
A:Welcome to our company Mr white. My name is Yan Hua,the secretary of Mr Wang.
怀特先生,欢迎光临。我叫严华,是王先生的秘书。
B:Nice to meet you!
见到你很高兴。
A:Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee?
您想喝茶还是咖啡?
B:Thank you. I'd like Chinese tea very much!
谢谢!我很喜欢中国茶。
A:Glad you like it. By the way, is this your first time to China, Mr. White?
很高兴你喜欢中国茶顺便问一下,您是第一次访问中国吧,怀特先生?
B:Yes, as a representative of IBM. I hope to conclude some business with you.
是的,作为国际商用机器公司的代表,我希望能与贵公司做成生意。
A:We also hope to expend our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
B:This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
A:I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想您也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
B:Yes,I have read about it, but I would like to know more about it.
是的,我已经知道了一点,但是我还想多了解一些。
A:Right. Seeing is believing.
对,眼见为实。
B:Sure.
的确如此。