在塞浦路斯度假邂逅了什么人?之后有什么打算
教程:英语对话  浏览:99  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论邂逅,
     
    在塞浦路斯度假邂逅了什么人?之后有什么打算
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: how was your holiday to Cyprus?
     
    在塞浦路斯度假玩的怎么样?
     
    B: it was so fantastic I didn’t really want to come home.
     
    特别好,我都不想回来了。
     
    A: did you happen to meet someone?
     
    有没有邂逅什么人?
     
    B: how did you know?
     
    你怎么知道的?
     
    A: you always act like this when you’ve fallen in love. Who is he? How did you meet?
     
    你每次谈恋爱都像现在这样。他是谁?你们怎么认识的?
     
    B: his name is Tony and we met my first night in Pathos. He works with my sister who lives there.
     
    他叫托尼,是我在佩瑟斯的头一个晚上认识的。我姐姐住在那儿,他是我姐姐的同事。
     
    A: was it love at first sight?
     
    你们俩是一见钟情吗?
     
    B: not really. I wasn’t looking for a holiday romance, but my sister told me that she had promised him that she’d set him up on blind date with me. I didn’t think I’d have anything to lose, so I went.
     
    不算是。我本来并没有打算寻求一段假期艳遇。但是我姐姐说她以前答应过他,要介绍我们约个会认识一下彼此。我觉得自己也不会有什么损失,就去了。
     
    A: and?
     
    后来呢?
     
    B: let’s just say that by the third date, we both realized that we had fallen in love.
     
    话说到了第三次约会,我们2个都意识到已经爱上对方了。
     
    A: that happened quickly! Are you going to see him again?
     
    进展神速啊!那你以后还能再见到他吗?
     
    B: luckily, his company has a position available here, so he’s going to see if he can get relocated.
     
    幸运的是他们公司在咱们这有个职位空缺。如果他们能够重新调配一下人手的话,他就能来看我了。
     
    A: it sounds like he is madly in love with you. Are you ready for such a serious relationship?
     
    听起来他似乎已经疯狂地爱上你了。你对这份感情是认真的吗?
     
    B: well, I’m not really a spring chicken anymore. We don’t know what will happen, so we’ll just have to wait and see!
     
    嗯,我可不是纯真天真的小女生了。谁也不敢断定以后的事,还是走一步看一步吧。
    0/0
      上一篇:搬进新房后有很多东西需要收拾,聊一聊如何收拾新房 下一篇:奥莉薇亚和尼古拉斯订婚了,聊一聊他们婚礼的细节

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)