你的房子找的怎么样了?聊一聊关于租房的事情
教程:英语对话  浏览:158  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论租房,
     
    你的房子找的怎么样了?聊一聊关于租房的事情
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: how is your house hunting going?
     
    你的房子找的怎么样了?
     
    B: not very well. I haven’t found anything within my price range yet.
     
    不怎么样。还没找到价格能在我承受范围内的。
     
    A: how much are you looking to spend?
     
    你想找多少钱的?
     
    B: I can only afford about 300 pounds a month.
     
    我只能承受月租300英镑以内的。
     
    A: looks like you’re not going to get more than a bedroom in a shared flat with that.
     
    那我看你也顶多就是和别人合租一套公寓,自己住其中一间。
     
    B: really? That’s a lot of money to pay for one room.
     
    真的吗?一居室也要很多钱。
     
    A: well, if you want to live in London, you have to pay the price!
     
    对啊,如果你想住在伦敦,就得付这么多钱。
     
    B: do you know of anyone who needs a roommate?
     
    你知道还有谁在找合租伙伴吗?
     
    A: I can ask around at work. Do you have a preference for smakers or non-smokers?
     
    我可以问问周围的同事们、你会优先考虑吸烟的还是不吸烟的?
     
    B: I’d prefer non-smoking roommates, but I guess I’ll have to take what I can get!
     
    我希望合租者不吸烟。不过,我想我总得为得到的付出点代价。
     
    A: how long do you want to sign a contract for?
     
    你的租房合同打算签多久?
     
    B: I can sign a contract up to a year. I don’t know where I’ll be after that.
     
    顶多一年。我不知道一年之后自己会去哪里。
     
    A: do you need a furnished or unfurnished apartment?
     
    你需要房子配了家具还是没配家具的。
     
    B: I don’t have any furniture, so it’d be great if it were furnished.
     
    我什么家具都没有,所以如果家具能一应俱全那就太好了。
     
    A: you know that you’ll have to pay utilities on top of the rent, right?
     
    你知道水电费会在房租以外另算,是吧。
     
    B: no, I thought that would be included in the rent.
     
    不知道,我以为都包含在房租里。
     
    A: it’s not usually included, so you’ll have to factor in about 100 pounds more each month for utilities.
     
    一般都不包含。所以你得考虑到这个因素,每月要水,电,煤气等费用多付100英镑。
     
    B: I don't think I can afford that.
     
    我觉得我会租不起。
     
    A: don’t worry. Sometimes people will give you a discount if you promise to do the clearing or take care of the children.
     
    别担心。有时候如果你愿意打扫房间或者照看小孩,房东会给你打折的。
     
    B: that’s agood idea. I’ll look into finding something like that.
     
    这真是个好主意。我就按照这个条件去找找看。
    0/0
      上一篇:有那么多朋友为什么会觉得孤单?你希望找到的朋友有什么样的品质 下一篇:学校里面的房子怎么样?除了每月的房租还要付水电费吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)