今天的这段对话,在讨论晚饭,
打算今天晚饭吃什么?做辣鸡肉咖喱的步骤
来听今天的讲解:
A: do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
你打算好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
B: no, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
还没,我正在考虑弄个冷冻披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烧烤.你呢?
A: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?
我正在想咱们今晚可以一起做晚饭.你觉得怎么样?
B: I'm absolutely useless at cooking!
我对做饭一窍不通啊!
A: I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you!
我可以教你怎样做健康饮食.冻披萨对你一点好处都没有!
B: I know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
我知道吃冻披萨对身体没有什么好处,可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不错.
A: I recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that?
我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做辣鸡肉咖喱的菜谱.不如咱们试着做做看?
B: yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?
好啊,为什么不呢?原料都齐全了吗?
A: I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!
我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧.
B: what do we do first?
第一步先干什么?
A: first, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.
首先,先把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用.
B: ok. Should I heat the wok?
好的,需要热锅吗?
A: yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes.
行.锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都翻进去炒几分钟.
B: what about the chicken?
鸡肉怎么办?
A: that needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through.
把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟.
B: how about the rice?
米饭呢?
A: I'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?
我来弄米饭.你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?
B: white rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
白米饭吧.