今天的这段对话,在讨论游戏,
你喜欢玩什么游戏?如何掌握玩魔方的技巧
来听今天的讲解:
A: do you like playing games?
你喜欢玩游戏吗?
B:I like playing computer games, but I'm not really into board games.
我喜欢玩电脑游戏,但是不怎么喜欢玩棋盘游戏.
A: how about individual games like the Rubik's cube or solitaire?
单人游戏比如魔方或者单人扑克怎么样?
B: the Rubik's cube is so difficult to solve that I think it should be banned!
魔方太难了,我觉得应该禁止.
A:if I taught you how to do it, I'm sure you could solve it.
要是我来教你怎么玩,我敢保证你能玩好.
B: how did you figure out how to slove the Rubik's cube?
你是怎么弄明白魔方怎么玩的?
A: I didn't really have to figure it out. I just followed the instructions!
我其实也没弄明白怎么对好魔方,我只是按照说明书做的.
B: I had no idea there were a set of instructions. I thought everyone who could solve it were all geniuses!
我搞不懂那一长串的说明书.我觉得所有能转好魔方的人都是天才.
A: hints are really important when you're solving puzzles. If you give me some hints about playing that PS2 game, I’ll show you how to solve the Rubik's cube.
当我们玩解密游戏的时候,攻略提示是非常重要的.如果你能教我怎么玩好PS2游戏,我就教你怎么转魔方.
B: it's a deal.
一言为定.
A: do you remember, years ago, when everybody at the New Year's party had yo-yos?
你记得多年前,某次新年晚会上人人都玩溜溜球吗?
B: yeah. That was a strange party. Can you still do any of those yo-yo tricks?
是啊,那次聚会很奇怪.你还会玩溜溜球的那些花样吗?
A: I don't know. I haven't tried yo-yo since that party!
我不知道.那次聚会以后我就再没有玩过溜溜球了.
B: I could never figure out how to use my yo-yo.
我从来就没掌握过玩溜溜球的窍门.
A: if you don't start when you're young, it's hard to get the hang of it.
如果你不是从小就开始玩这个,恐怕很难掌握诀窍.
B: let's get started with this game then.
咱们还是回到这个游戏上吧.
A: ok.
好的.