今天的这段对话,在讨论找工作,
你的求职进展如何?你在找什么样的工作
来听今天的讲解:
A: how's your job search going?
你的求职进展如何?
B: I don't know. I only started looking for a job a few days ago.
我不知道。我几天前才开始找工作。
A: I see. Have you found anything that you're interested in?
我明白了。你找到你感兴趣的东西了吗?
B: I've only found a few openings in my field.
我在我的领域只找到了几个空缺。
A: what kind of job are you looking for?
你在找什么样的工作?
B: I'm trying to find a job in sound engineering.
我正在努力找一份音响工程的工作。
A: there's not a very high demand for that kind of job, is there?
对那种工作的需求不是很高,是吗?
B: unfortunately not. If I can't find anything in the field, then I could also work in the tourism field.
不幸的是没有。如果我在这个领域找不到任何东西,那么我也可以在旅游领域工作。
A: that's a good idea. You have plenty of experience in the tourism industry, don't you?
这是个好主意。你在旅游业有丰富的经验,不是吗?
B: yes.
对。
A: by the way, I saw a job in the paper this morning that you might be interested in.
顺便说一句,我今天早上在报纸上看到一份你可能感兴趣的工作。
B: really?what is it?
真正地是什么?
A: it's a job at a recruitment agency.
这是一份招聘机构的工作。
B: that's interesting. Do you think they'd hire me?
这很有趣。你认为他们会雇用我吗?
A: well, you have plenty of experience job hunting. I think you'd be the perfect person for the job!
嗯,你找工作经验丰富。我认为你会是这份工作的最佳人选!
B: that's true. I might as well call them up and see if I can get an interview. Do you have the details?
这是真的。我不妨打电话给他们,看看是否能得到面试。你有详细情况吗?
A: sure, it's the ad circled with a red pen in the middle of the classifieds. Good luck!
当然,这是在分类广告中间用红笔圈出的广告。祝你好运!