今天的这段对话,在讨论手机,
现代人越来越离不开手机,一个星期没有手机你是怎么活下来的
来听今天的讲解:
A: Is that your phone?
这是你的手机吗?
B: yes, it's my new business phone. Do you like it?
这是我的新商用手机.你喜欢吗?
A: it's very impressive. Can you use the Internet on your phone?
真不错.你这款手机能上网吗?
B: yes, it's got wireless Internet access.
可以,它有无线上网接口.
A: that's really convenient. Does it have the Bluetooth?
真方便.有蓝牙吗?
B: yes, but I don't really use it that often. Have you ever used it?
有,但是我没怎么用过.你用过吗?
A: no, but I think it'd be really great for people like you who are always on the go.
没用过.不过我觉得这对像你这样经常在外面的人来说非常好用.
B: yes, I guess I should try to use it.
没错,我应该试着用用看.
A: does it have a camera?
能拍照吗?
B: of course it does. Doesn't every new phone include a camera these days?
当然可以.最近新出的手机有不能拍照的吗?
A: I guess so. Would you mind if I checked my email quickly? I'm supposed to be getting an important email this evening from a client.
我想也是.你不介意借我查一下邮箱,很快就好?我今天晚上应该改能收到一封很重要的客户邮件.
B: sure. Here you go.
当然可以.给你.
A: have you checked your voicemail recently?
你最近有没有查过你的语言信箱?
B: no, why?
没有,怎么了?
A: I think this icon means that you have a voicemail message.
我想,这个图标表明你有一条语言信箱的留言.
B: oh, yeah. Probably. I don't really know how to use this phone yet.
哦,是的.很有可能.其实我还真不太会用这部手机.
A: do you want to listen to your messages first?
你想不想先听听留言.
B: no, it's ok. Check your email first; I'll check my inbox later.
不用了,没关系.你先查邮件吧,我待会而再查语言信箱.
A: I'm surprised you don't use more of the features on your phone.
我很吃惊,这手机里有好多功能你都没用过.
B: I'm surprised you know so much about it. Where's your phone?
你知道那么多才让我吃惊,你的手机呢?
A: it quit working last week and I haven't had a chance to buy a new one yet.
上星期坏了,我还一直没机会买个新的呢.
B: how have you been living without a cell phone for a week? hasn't it been driving you carzy being without a phone?
一个星期没有手机你是怎么活下来的?你没发疯吗?
A: it's not that bad. It kind of feels like I'm on vacation, not having to answer my phone all the time!
我觉得还不赖.感觉好像我在度假,用不着总接电话.
B: let's go shopping. You can't depend on public phones in this day and age!
咱们去商场吧.你总不能靠公用电话过日子.