在飞机上与陌生人如何打破坚冰
教程:英语对话  浏览:248  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论飞机,

     

    在飞机上与陌生人如何打破坚冰

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A:  do you need a hand?

     

    需要帮忙吗?

     

    B:  no, I can hadle it. Thanks anyway.

     

    不用,我自己能行.不过还是谢谢你.

     

    A:  are you sure you don't need any help?

     

    你确定不需要帮忙吗?

     

    B:  well, maybe just a little. I can't seem to make it fit.

     

    ,也许帮一点儿也可以.我好像弄不好.

     

    A:  I swear, the overhead compartments on these planes just keep getting smaller and smaller!

     

    我敢保证,这些飞机上的头顶隔间越来越小!

     

    B:  that's so true. thanks for your help. Are you in the aisle seat in this row?

     

    真是一点儿都没错.非常感谢你的帮忙.你的座位是在这排靠通道的位置吗?

     

    A:  yes. What about you?

     

    .你呢?

     

    B:  I'm in the middle seat.

     

    我的是中间的那个.

     

    A:  oh, I guess I'll let you through then.

     

    ,我想你得从我这儿进去.

     

    B:  thanks. sorry for making you get out of your seat again.

     

    谢谢.很抱歉又让你站起来了.

     

    A:  that's alright. I notice you have a few newspapers there. Would you mind lending me one?

     

    没关系.我看见你那儿有几份报纸,借我看一份行吗?

     

    B:  no, not at all. Which one would you like--the New York Times or the Guardian?

     

    没问题.你想看哪一份---纽约时报还是卫报?

     

    A:  I prefer the British paper, but I'll read whatever one you aren't going to read right away.

     

    我比较喜欢看英国的报纸,不过把你现在不想看的给我看就行了.

     

    B:  I was just going to do a little Sudoku while we wait for the plane to take off, so the Guardian is all yours.

     

    飞机起飞之前我玩会儿数独游戏就行,卫报给你看.

     

    A:  thanks a lot. That's really nice of you. Would you like a piece of gum?

     

    太谢谢了.你人真好.你想来片口香糖吗?

     

    B:  that would be great. thanks.

     

    好啊.谢谢.


    0/0
      上一篇:如何与第一次见的人打破坚冰 下一篇:你平常有空的时候都喜欢干什么?对摄影了解的多么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)