今天的这段对话,在讨论看电影,
电影的类型多种多样,明晚想一起看哪部电影
来听今天的讲解:
A: do you have any plans for tomorrow night?
你明晚有什么安排吗?
B: not really. I wasn thinking of maybe going to a movie. Do you want to go with me?
还没有.我原本打算去看场电影.想陪我一起去看吗?
A: sure. What movies were you thinking about going to?
好啊.你想看哪部电影?
B: have you heard of Hot Fuzz?
你听说过热血警探吗?
A: yes. Isn't the director of that movie the same guy who directed Shaun of the Dead?
听说过.是不是僵尸肖恩的导演执导的?
B: that's the one. It's an actioncomedy. What do you think?
就是他.是个动作喜剧片.你觉得怎么样?
A: to be honest, I didn't really like Shaun of the Dead. Besides, I like movies with a happy ending best.
实话实说,我不怎么喜欢僵尸肖恩,另外,我喜欢大团圆结局的电影.
B: what do you have in mind?
那你想看哪部片子?
A: I was thinking of seeing You, Me and Dupree. It's a typical Hollywood blockbuster.
我想看你,我,和杜普利.那是部很典型的好莱坞大片.
B: isn't that the chick flick with Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson?
是不是凯特哈德森和欧文威尔森主演的那部小女人爱看的电影?
A: yeah, I suppose you wouldn't want to see that, huh?
对,我觉得你不想看吧, 啊?
B: not really. Do you like biographical/drama films?
也不是,你想看传记/剧情片吗?
A: It depends on who the film is about. Which movie did you have in mind?
那得看演的是谁了.你想看哪部片子?
B: Anne Hathaway is in a new movie called Becoming Jane which is based on a true story about Jane Austen.
安妮海瑟薇演了一部新片叫成为简奥斯汀.这部片子取材于作家简奥斯汀的真实生活.
A: that sounds fantastic! What time is it playing?
整个听起来不错!几点开演?
B: it's on at 8:00 pm at the Phoenix Theatres. I have a membership there, so I can book the tickets ahead of time.
凤凰大剧院晚上8点有一场,我有那儿的会员卡,可以提前订票.
A: great. Shall I meet you there around 7:45 tomorrow night?
太好了.那咱们明天晚上7:45在那么见好吗?
B: sounds good. I'll see you then!
行.到时候见.