回到家发现家里被盗了该怎么办
教程:英语对话  浏览:129  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论抢匪破门而入,
     
    回到家发现家里被盗了该怎么办
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:Oh, my God! What's this?
     
    天啊!这是怎么了?
     
    B:What?
     
    什么?
     
    A:Look! This window is open.
     
    你看窗户是开着的。
     
    B:Did you open it before we left?
     
    我们离开之前你打开了吗?
     
    A:Are you kidding? It's winter. Why would I open it?
     
    开什么玩笑?冬天耶,为什么我会去开窗户?
     
    B:I don't know. Wait. Is this yours?
     
    我不知道。等等,这是你的吗?
     
    A:No! Oh, my God! Someone has broken into the house.
     
    不是!天啊!有人闯进屋子里。
     
    B:It looks that way. That's probably why the door wasn't locked when we came in.
     
    看起来是那样。也许那就是为什么当我们进来时门会没锁。
     
    A:I locked it when I left though.
     
    但是出门时我有锁门。
     
    B:Yes, but the robber broke in.Then, when he left, he left through the door. So it wasn't locked.
     
    是的,但是抢匪破门而入。然後他从门离开,所以门没锁。
     
    A:I don't care about that, Allen! What did he steal? That's the question!
     
    艾伦,我才不管那个!他偷了什么?那才是问题!
     
    B:Look around.
     
    四处看看。
     
    A:The TV's still here.
     
    电视还在这里。
     
    B:And your stereo too. So what did he steal? We have to go look upstairs.
     
    你的音响也在,那么他偷了什么?我们必须上楼看看。
     
    A:But what if someone's still up there?
     
    万一他还在楼上呢?
     
    B:I don't think there will be. He left through the door, remember?
     
    我觉得他不在。记得吗?他从大门出去了。
     
    A:I don't want to go upstairs. We should call the police.He might still be in the house. And what if he has a gun?
     
    我不要上楼,我们应该报警。他可能还在屋子里,万一他有枪呢?
     
    B:Alright, maybe you're right. But did you have any valuables upstairs?
     
    好吧,也许你是对的。但是你楼上有什么值钱的东西吗?
     
    A:Like what?
     
    譬如是什么?
     
    B:Did you have any cash, expensive jewelry, or anything like that?
     
    现金、昂贵的珠宝,或是任何像那样的东西?
     
    A:No. I mean, of course I have jewelry, but nothing really expensive.
     
    没有。当然我有珠宝,但是不怎么昂贵。
     
    B:It's strange. I just wonder what he wanted to steal.Because I don't see anything missing down here. Let's call the police.
     
    奇怪了,我在猜他想偷什么。因为我没看到这里有任何东西不见了。我们报警吧。
     
    A:What's the number?
     
    电话几号?
     
    B:I don't know. Just dial 911.That's the general emergency number. They will connect you to the police.
     
    不知道,就打 911。那是一般紧急情况的电话,他们会转给警察。
     
    A:Hello. Please connect me to the police.
     
    喂,请帮我接警察。
     
    C:Police department.
     
    警察局。
     
    A:Yes, hello. My house has been broken into.
     
    喂,有人闯进我们家。
     
    C:What's your address, Ma'am?
     
    请问你的地址是?
     
    A:1414 East Maple Road. Monroe.
     
    门罗市枫树东路 1414 号。
     
    C:Alright. We will send someone right away.Do you have reason to believe the intruder may still be in the house?
     
    好的,我们马上派人过去。你有什么理由相信侵入者还在屋子里吗?
     
    A:No, I think he is gone. But I don't know. I didn't go upstairs.
     
    我认为他走了。但是我不确定,我还没上楼。
     
    C:That's smart. The best thing is to wait just outside until an officer arrives.
     
    很聪明,最好就在外面等警察来。
     
    A:Thank you.
     
    谢谢你。
     
    C:Someone should be there in a couple minutes.
     
    几分钟后就会有人到那里。
    0/0
      上一篇:本想低价买摄影机没想到是砖头,谈谈被骗的经过 下一篇:骑车撞到栏杆,受伤了该怎么做急救

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)