骑车撞到栏杆,受伤了该怎么做急救
教程:英语对话  浏览:154  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论急救,

     

    骑车撞到栏杆,受伤了该怎么做急救

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A:  Ah! It hurts. Don't touch it.

     

    啊!好痛,别碰我。

     

    B:  What part hurts?

     

    哪里痛?

     

    A:  The shoulder.

     

    肩膀。

     

    B:  Well, maybe you broke it. But what I'm worried about is this cut.

     

    你可能骨折了,不过我担心的是你刮伤了。

     

    A:  It's not a cut. It's a gash! It's bigger than a cut! Ah! I need a doctor.

     

    这不是刮伤,是割伤,比刮伤还深。啊!我要看医生。

     

    B:  C'mon. Just don't move.

     

    拜托,别动。

     

    A:  I'm bleeding too much.

     

    我正在大量流血。

     

    B:  We don't have a decent First Aid Kit, do we?

     

    我们有象样的急救箱吗?

     

    A:  Yes. My bike has one under the seat. Get it, quick!

     

    有,我车子的坐垫下有一个,快去拿!

     

    B:  There's some tape, iodine, and cloth bandages.I don't think the cloth bandages can stop the bleeding. What we need is a tourniquet.

     

    有胶带、碘酒和布绷带。我不认为布绷带可以止血,我们需要止血带。

     

    A:  Wrap a few loops of the bandages around my upper arm, then twist.That will work as a tourniquet.After that, you can cut more of the bandages to cover the wound.

     

    用绷带在我手臂上绕几圈,然后绷紧。就和止血带的功用一样了。之后,再剪几块绷带覆盖在伤口上。

     

    B:  Good plan. Let me put some iodine on the cut.

     

    好主意。让我在伤口上涂些碘酒。

     

    A:  No, forget that! Do the tourniquet first. I'm losing too much blood.

     

    算了!先止血,我流太多血了。

     

    B:  Alright, alright. How did you cut this so bad?

     

    好吧,好吧。你怎么会割这么深?

     

    A:  I ran it against that fence pole as I crashed. What do you think?Damn, it hurts!

     

    我骑车撞到栏杆,你说呢?该死,好痛!

     

    B:  We'll have to get you to a hospital. I can ride you on the back of my bike.

     

    要送你去医院才行,我可以骑车载你去。

     

    A:  I'm lucky I wasn't killed.I must have been going around forty-five miles an hour.There was too much gravel on that corner. I slid out.

     

    很幸运我没死。我一定是骑到时速 45 哩。转角有太多碎石,我就滑倒了。

     

    B:  Yes, I almost slid too.Alright. This tourniquet is tight. How does it feel?

     

    我也几乎滑倒。好了,止血带紧了,觉得怎样?

     

    A:  Make it tighter. I want the blood stopped.Then wrap some bandages around the cut. Then we can go. Ouch! I hope I can walk.

     

    再紧一点,我要把血止住。用绷带在伤口附近多绕几圈,然后就可以走了。唉呦,希望我走得动。

     

    B:  Alright, I'm twisting it around. You tell me when to stop.

     

    好的,我在绷紧了。你跟我说什么时候停。

     

    A:  There. Stop!

     

    好了,停!


    0/0
      上一篇:回到家发现家里被盗了该怎么办 下一篇:处方药吃完了不能重新加满该怎么办

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)