你为什么不相信有神?为什么穆斯林会前往麦加朝圣
教程:英语对话  浏览:263  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论宗教,

     

    你为什么不相信有神?为什么穆斯林会前往麦加朝圣

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    Beginner

     

    A: do you believe in god?

     

    你相信上帝吗?

     

    B: not at all. I’m an agnostic. Go you?

     

    一点也不。我是个不可知论者。你呢?

     

    A: I’m not sure. Why don’t you believe there is a god?

     

    我不确定。你为什么不相信有神?

     

    B: I think everything has a scientific explanation rather than a theological one.

     

    我认为一切都有科学的解释,而不是神学的解释。

     

    A: I basically believe in science over theology. I mean, I believe in evolution for example. However, there are many things that science hasn’t explained yet.

     

    我基本上相信科学而不是神学。我的意思是,我相信进化论。然而,有很多事情科学还没有解释。

     

    B: I’m sure that science will explain everything eventually. I think that the strangest thing about religion is that so many religions people act in ways that their religion claims are wrong.

     

    我相信科学最终会解释一切。我认为宗教最奇怪的事情是,很多宗教的人的行为方式都是错误的。

     

    A: for example?

     

    例如?

     

    B: religions preach tolerance, but many wars are caused by intolerant religious fanatics.

     

    宗教宣扬宽容,但许多战争是由不宽容的宗教狂热分子引起的。

     

    A: yes. Such people don’t appear to be acting in accordance with their religious beliefs.

     

    是的。这些人的行为似乎不符合他们的宗教信仰。

     

    Intermediate

     

    A: hi! What are you watching?

     

    你好!你在看什么?

     

    B: it’s a programme about islam. It’s very interesting.

     

    这是一个关于伊斯兰教的节目,非常有趣。

     

    A: wow! So many people! Where are they and what are they doing?

     

    哇!这么多人!他们在哪里?他们在做什么?

     

    B: they are muslims on a pilgrimage to mecca. Muslims call this pilgrimage “haj”.

     

    他们是前往麦加朝圣的穆斯林。穆斯林称这次朝圣为“haj”。

     

    A: why do they go there?

     

    他们为什么去那里?

     

    B: muslims believe that every man who is able should go on a haj at least once in his life. Mecca is the spiritual centre of the muslim faith.

     

    穆斯林相信,每个有能力的人一生中都应该至少参加一次朝觐。麦加是穆斯林信仰的精神中心。

     

    A: when muslims pray, they face towards mecca.

     

    穆斯林祈祷时面向麦加。

     

    B: that’s right. Unfortunately, so many people go on the haj each year that there are often stampeds and people get killed.

     

    是的。不幸的是,每年都有那么多人参加haj,以至于经常发生踩踏事件,导致人员死亡。

     

    A: I heard about that. The pilgrims must walk around a large, sacred black stone.

     

    我听说了。朝圣者必须绕着一块巨大的、神圣的黑色石头走。

     

    B: that’s right. That’s when accidents often happen. The Saudi government tries to limit the number of pilgrims, to reduce the chances of accidents.

     

    没错。这就是事故经常发生的时候。沙特政府试图限制朝圣者的数量,以减少事故的发生。

     

    A: pilgrimages are common in many faiths.

     

    朝圣在许多信仰中都很常见。

     

    B: yes. In England, Christian pilgrims might go to Canterbury and many Christians go to the Vatican on pilgrimages.

     

    是的。在英国,基督教朝圣者可能会去坎特伯雷,许多基督徒会去梵蒂冈朝圣。

     

    A: isn’t there a place in france where people go to get healed?

     

    法国难道没有一个地方可以让人们去疗伤吗?

     

    B: I think that place is Lourdes. There are many stories of people being healed after visting there.

     

    我想那个地方就是卢尔德。那里有很多人参观后被治愈的故事。

     

    A: do you think that there is something magical about that place?

     

    你认为那个地方有什么神奇的地方吗?

     

    B: personally. I think that people believe they will be healed and that faith causes a change in their mind that cures them. I don’t think place is magical in any way.

     

    就我个人而言。我认为人们相信他们会被治愈,这种信念会改变他们的想法,治愈他们。我不认为这个地方有任何神奇之处。


    0/0
      上一篇:你想加入什么政党?你们国家的政治体制是如何运作的 下一篇:这场战争是怎么开始的?你认为今天战争的主要原因是什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)