你的航班怎么样?火车票丢了该怎么办
教程:英语对话  浏览:219  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论出行,

     

    你的航班怎么样?火车票丢了该怎么办

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    beginner

     

    A: hi, mark! Long time no see!

     

    嗨,马克!好久不见了!

     

    B: hi, alex!

     

    嗨,亚历克斯!

     

    A: where have you been?

     

    你去哪儿了?

     

    B: I just got back from London.

     

    我刚从伦敦回来。

     

    A: how was your flight?

     

    你的航班怎么样?

     

    B: it was OK. There was a lot of turbulence, though.

     

    还好。不过有很多湍流。

     

    A: that’s too bad . how long was the flight?

     

    太糟糕了。飞行了多长时间?

     

    B: it was 10 hours.

     

    那是10个小时。

     

    A: did you have a layover?

     

    你中途停留了吗?

     

    B: yes, in paris, France.

     

    是的,在法国巴黎。

     

    A: did you buy anything in the duty-free stores?

     

    你在免税店买了什么吗?

     

    B: yes. I bought two boxed of chocolate – one for me and one for you!

     

    是的。我买了两盒巧克力——一盒给我,一盒给你!

     

    A: oh, you didn’t have to …

     

    哦,你不必

     

    B: it was nothing.

     

    没什么。

     

    Intermediate

     

    A: how can I help you?

     

    我能帮你什么忙?

     

    B: I seem to have lost my train ticket.

     

    我的火车票好像丢了。

     

    A: what’s your destination?

     

    你的目的地是什么?

     

    B: I’m supposed to be going to ShangHai.

     

    我应该去上海。

     

    A: ok. When is your train supposed to leave?

     

    好的。你的火车什么时候开?

     

    B: it’s supposed to leave in 30 minutes.

     

    它应该在30分钟后离开。

     

    A: OH, dear. What’s your last name, please?

     

    哦,亲爱的。请问你姓什么?

     

    B: S M I T H.

     

    S M I T H。

     

    A: and your passport number?

     

    你的护照号码?

     

    B: Z3264356.

     

    Z3264356。

     

    A: let me see…it doesn’t look like we have any information about your ticket here.

     

    让我看看……我们这里似乎没有关于你的机票的任何信息。

     

    B: is there anything you can do for me? If I don’t make it to ShangHai in time, my wife is going go kill me.

     

    你能为我做点什么吗?如果我不能及时赶到上海,我老婆就要杀了我。

     

    A: oh dear. I’m really sorry , sir. But you don’t have any proof of purchase. You’ll simply have to purchase another ticket.

     

    哦,天哪。我真的很抱歉,先生。但你没有任何购买证明。你只需要再买一张票。

     

    B: how much is that going to cost me?

     

    那要花我多少钱?

     

    A: it depends on how you want to travel. If you want a soft sleeper, it will cost 610 RMB: if you want a hard seat, it will only cost 100RMB.

     

    这取决于你想怎么旅行。如果你想要软卧,要610元人民币;如果你想要硬座,只需要100元人民币。

     

    B: I can’t possibly travel on a hard seat for 10 hour!

     

    我不可能坐在硬座上旅行10个小时!

     

    A: looks like you might like the soft sleeper then.

     

    看起来你可能会喜欢软卧。

     

    B: yes, fine. Let me see how much money I have I my wallet.

     

    好的。让我看看我的钱包里有多少钱。

     

    A: …sir?

     

    …先生?

     

    B: where’s my wallet? Someone has stolen my wallet!

     

    我的钱包在哪里?有人偷了我的钱包!

     

    A: perhaps it’s in your other pocket.

     

    也许在你的另一个口袋里。

     

    B: you’re right. It is. Let me have a look. I have 419.6RMB. is that enough?

     

    你说得对。是的。让我看看。我有419.6元人民币。够了吗?

     

    A: you’re just 4 mao short for the hard sleeper, but I’ll let it go. Anything for love!

     

    你只差4毛就够做硬座了,但我可以放行。为了爱,什么都可以!

     

    B: thanks, ma’am. You’re a lifesaver!

     

    谢谢,夫人。你是救命恩人!


    0/0
      上一篇:如何在酒店订房间?你在酒店过得怎么样 下一篇:昨天路上发生的车祸是什么情况?在医院经历了什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)