去美容院打算做什么?你认为哪些行为是不礼貌的
教程:英语对话  浏览:127  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论美容和不礼貌的行为,

    去美容院打算做什么?你认为哪些行为是不礼貌的
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    Beginner
     
    A: I’m going to the beauty parlor. Do you want to come too?
     
    我要去美容院。你也想来吗?
     
    B: sure. Let’s go. What are you going to have done?
     
    当然。走吧。你打算干什么?
     
    A: I want to have a foot massage and haircut.
     
    我想做足部按摩和理发。
     
    B: a foot massage sounds like a great idea. They are very relaxing. I’d also like to have a mudpack on my face. It’s supposed to help with your complexion.
     
    足部按摩听起来不错。它们很放松。我还想在脸上涂一块泥包。它应该有助于改善你的肤色。
     
    A: good idea. We should also pedicures and manicures.
     
    好主意。我们还应该修脚和修指甲。
     
    B: this could become a very expensive trip to be beauty parlour!
     
    这可能会成为一次非常昂贵的美容院之旅!
     
    A: I think it’s a good idea to pamper yourself occasionally. Don’t you agree?
     
    我认为偶尔放纵一下自己是个好主意。你不同意吗?
     
    B: oh, I agree. We both work hard and a little beauty treatment can relieve stress.
     
    哦,我同意。我们都很努力,做点美容可以缓解压力。
     
    A: maybe we should try a thai massage too.
     
    也许我们也应该试试泰式按摩。
     
    B: what’s special about a thai massage?
     
    泰式按摩有什么特别之处?
     
    A: that’s when the masseuse walk on your back and massage you with her feet.
     
    这时按摩师会在你背上行走,用脚给你按摩。
     
    B: sounds painful!
     
    听起来很痛苦!
     
    Intermediate
     
    A: I hate it when footballers spit on the football pitch during a game. It’s disgusting. I wonder why they do it?
     
    我讨厌足球运动员在比赛中在足球场上随地吐痰。这太恶心了。我想知道他们为什么这么做?
     
    B: I’ve no idea, but spitting is common in many countries.
     
    我不知道,但是随地吐痰在很多国家都很常见。
     
    A: isn’t impolite and unsanitary?
     
    难道不是不礼貌和不卫生吗?
     
    B: it’s certainly unsanitary. There are many customs in other countries that may seem strange to us. For example, in Thailand, you should never touch someone on the head.
     
    这当然不卫生。其他国家有很多习俗对我们来说可能很奇怪。例如,在泰国,你永远不应该碰别人的头。
     
    A: interesting. I know that in some countries, you shouldn’t blow your noise in front of other people.
     
    有趣。我知道在一些国家,你不应该在别人面前大声喧哗。
     
    B: I think that’s a good custom. I hate it when people do that.
     
    我认为这是个好习惯。我讨厌人们那样做。
     
    A: a common habit that I hate is chewing whit you mouth open. Luckily, adults rarely do it. Is seems that kids grow out of it.
     
    我讨厌的一个常见习惯是张着嘴咀嚼。幸运的是,成年人很少这样做。孩子们似乎长大了。
     
    B: do you often scratch your head when you are thinking?
     
    你在思考的时候经常挠头吗?
     
    A: yes, I do. I wonder why people do that? Oh look, I’m doing it now!
     
    是的,我知道。我想知道人们为什么这么做?哦,看,我现在正在做!
     
    B: I rub my chin when I’m thinking. My mother scratches her nose.
     
    我在思考的时候摩擦下巴。我妈妈挠她的鼻子。
     
    A: I’ve got a question for you. Which part of body do you find most attractive.
     
    我有个问题要问你。你觉得身体的哪个部位最有吸引力。
     
    B: oh, the eyes-definitely. I really think you can tell a lot about a person’s personality from their eyes.
     
    哦,当然是眼睛。我真的认为你可以从一个人的眼睛中看出很多关于他的个性。
     
    A: I agree. Which part of the body do you find least attractive?
     
    我同意。你觉得身体的哪个部位最不吸引人?
     
    B: the feet! Why are people’s feet so ugly?
     
    脚!为什么人们的脚这么难看?
     
    A: I don’t know, but according to this magazine survey, most people agree with you that the feet are the most unattractive part of the body and that eyes are the most attractive.
     
    我不知道,但根据这本杂志的调查,大多数人都同意你的观点,脚是身体最没有吸引力的部分,眼睛是最有吸引力的。
     
    B: really? What else does the survey say?
     
    真的?调查还显示了什么?

    0/0
      上一篇:想买单你会怎么做才能引起服务员的注意?健身和伸展肌肉的建议 下一篇:你喜欢什么样的女孩?描述一个人的相貌猜猜她是谁

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)