今天的这段对话,在讨论起床,
快到去乡间旅行的时间了,如何叫醒还没起的家人
来听今天的讲解:
A: Good morning sleepy head it time for school.
早安,懒虫,上课的时间到了。
B: No...It's way too early.
不……太早了。
A: Wake up ,Wake up.Lazy...It's almost 8 A.M.
醒醒,醒醒,懒虫,都快8点了。
B: Eight? What are you smoking ?I don't have any classes that early.
8点?你吃什么药了?这么早我哪有课?
A: Dumbo-brain.You've totally forgotten about the field trip.haven't you?
蠢蛋,你完全忘了乡间旅行这回事了,是不是?
B: I don't want to go on no stinking field trip ,I want to sleep.
我才不要去这臭旅行,我要睡觉。
A: You have to go.You already signed the permission slip and everything.
克,你必须去,你已经答应过了。
B: No way .Get out of my room.You are evil!
不可能,滚出我的房间,你真讨厌!
A: I was hoping you wouldn't force me to do this.
我希望你不要强迫我这么做(猛地掀开了蒙在他头上的被子)
B: Julie,I'm exhausted.
茱丽,我很累了。
A: I told you not to go out last night.
我昨晚告诉过你不要出去。
B: Come on,It was George's going away party.
拜托,这是乔治的告别派对。
A: Still,first thing is first.You have to go on this field trip.
但是先答应的事应该先做,你必须去。
B: Won't you cover for me? Please.
你不能为我找个借口吗?求你……
A: Absolutely not ! Now get out of bed lazy pants.
绝对不可能!现在快离开你的被窝,懒虫!
B: You are really cruel!
你太残忍了!
A: "Mom " Christian won't get out of bed ,We're going to be late for the field trip.
妈,克不肯起床,我们的乡间旅行要迟到了。
B: Don't say that ,Tell her I'm sick or something .
不要这样说,告诉她我生病了或者别的什么。
A: Now you're talking .All right .I'll cover for you .but you have to give me your car for a week.
这还差不多,好吧,我替你找个借口,但你要把车给我用一星期。
B: One week? You have got to be dreaming!
一星期?你简直是做白日梦!
A: Oh Mom, Chuistian refuses to...
噢,妈,克他不肯……
B: All right all right ,you win already .Here .The car is yours for a week.Just get out of my room and let me sleep .My head is killing me.
好吧,好吧,你赢了。这星期车是你的了,现在快滚出我的房间,让我睡觉,我头痛死了。