房价越来越高,你怎么看待房产市场
教程:英语对话  浏览:189  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论买房,
     
    房价越来越高,你怎么看待房产市场
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Monica, I heard you're trying to buy a new house, is that true?
     
    莫妮卡,你听说你打算要买房,是真的吗?
     
    B: yes, but seeing the ever-rising prices, I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford one.
     
    是真的.但是眼看房价越来越高,我担心买不起啊.
     
    A: oh, that's definitely a problem for most of us wage-earners.
     
    是啊,对我们工薪阶层来说,这是个大问题.
     
    B: houses are ridiculously expensive these days.
     
    近几年,房价高得有点离谱.
     
    A: what about second-hand houses?
     
    那没有看看二手房吗?
     
    B: I've been looking but they're not much cheaper and I don't think it's worth all the problems of an older house.
     
    我最近一直在看,但是也不便宜,而且旧房子有很多问题,我觉得不值啊.
     
    A: do you think the government will take some steps to cool down the overheated real estate market?
     
    你觉得政府会不会采取一些措施,控制房地产市场过热呢?
     
    B: maybe. But I don't think it will make any difference. The demand is too high.
     
    也许吧.但是,我觉得可能不太会起什么大作用,需求太大了.
     
    A: so what's your budget like?
     
    那你的预算是多少呢?
     
    B: I'm thinking between 3,000 yuan and 7,000 yuan per square meter.
     
    我打算买每平米3000—7000元的.
     
    A: oh, I see. In that case, you need to wait a while.
     
    啊,那样子的话,你得等一阵子.
     
    B: but I'm afraid it will go from bad to worse. I can't help being worried.
     
    但是我觉得可能越等越贵,我就担心这个.
     
    A: take it easy. I heard there may be a "bubble" in the real estate market.
     
    别着急,我听说房产市场好像存在泡沫.
     
    B: you mean it will burst sooner or later.
     
    你是说泡沫会破裂吗?
     
    A: yes, the house prices have already gone down in Shenzhen and Shanghai.
     
    是啊,上海和深圳的房价已经降了.
     
    B: that's true. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.
     
    这倒是,真希望情况会好转.
    0/0
      上一篇:怎么看待上周二总统竞选辨论 下一篇:四川汶川地震带来了很多悲痛,经历者谈谈当时发生了什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)