今年中国遭遇了哪些自然灾害?谈一谈遭遇洪水灾害的经历
教程:英语对话  浏览:171  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论自然灾害,
     
    今年中国遭遇了哪些自然灾害?谈一谈遭遇洪水灾害的经历
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:  the news says storms and floods have hit most of the South this summer.
     
    新闻说,今年夏天南方大部分省份遭遇了洪灾.
     
    B:  yes. There has been tremendous damage and many people are homeless.
     
    是啊.好像损失很大,好多人无家可归.
     
    A:  meanwhile, the northern provinces are suffering drought. It that abnormal?
     
    但是北方省份却遭遇了旱灾.那不是反常吗?
     
    B:  it's a global issue, not just in China.
     
    好多国家都这样,不单单是中国.
     
    A:  that's true. There are natural disasters in almost every part of the world every year, but this year seems to be the most disastrous year for China.
     
    是啊,好像每年各个地方都会遭受自然灾害,但是今年中国遭受的自然灾害最多.
     
    B:  you said it. There have been so many reports of snowstormm floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and landslides claiming people's lives.
     
    是的.每天都听到各种各样的报道,不是雪灾,就是洪水和地震,或者是沙尘暴,泥石流,很多人因此丧生.
     
    A:  it's so heartbreaking to see people struggling for help. Have you ever experienced a flood?
     
    看见很多人挣扎着喊救命,我心里特别难受.你经历过洪水灾害吗?
     
    B:  No, I live in thw northern part of China.
     
    没有,我生活在中国的北部.
     
    A:  you are very lucky. I was in Guizhou three months ago on a business trip when there was a flood.
     
    那你很幸运.三个月之前,我去贵州出差,正好赶上了发洪水.
     
    B:  it must have been terrible.
     
    一定很可怕吧?
     
    A:  I have never seen so many people wandering in water up to their waists through the streets and waiting on rooftops for help.
     
    是啊,从来没见过那种场面,水到腰那么深.有的人在街上,有的人站在屋顶上,到处都有人喊救命.
     
    B:  wow, I can't imagine!
     
    天啊,真的难以想象.
     
    A:  actually, I would have drowned if the rescue team had not come.
     
    事实上,如果救援队不来,我可能都被淹死了.
    0/0
      上一篇:谈一谈婴幼儿奶粉事件,引起了什么严重后果 下一篇:你打算租多少价位的房子?怎么才能找到便宜的房子

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)