跨国婚姻虽然吸引人,但隐藏了哪些危机
教程:英语对话  浏览:147  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论跨国婚姻,
     
    跨国婚姻虽然吸引人,但隐藏了哪些危机
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: hello, Deva, how are you?
     
    嗨,迪娃,你好吗?
     
    B: can't complain. What about you?
     
    还行吧,你呢?
     
    A: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?
     
    还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。
     
    B: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.
     
    嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。
     
    A: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.
     
    是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。
     
    B: I heard they were just married for 5 months.
     
    可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。
     
    A: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.
     
    是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架。
     
    B: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.
     
    是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。
     
    A: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.
     
    你说的。你知道,他们一见钟情,很快就结婚了。
     
    B: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.
     
    也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。
     
    A: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.
     
    对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。
     
    B: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.
     
    的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。
     
    A: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.
     
    经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。
     
    B: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.
     
    的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。
    0/0
      上一篇:结婚是一件大事,怎么安排结婚的婚宴 下一篇:越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人,你怎么看待跨国婚姻

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)