中国从20世纪80年代早期开始实行计划生育政策,你怎么看待独生子女家庭
教程:英语对话  浏览:154  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论独生子女,
     
    中国从20世纪80年代早期开始实行计划生育政策,你怎么看待独生子女家庭
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: hi, Natasha, how's life?
     
    嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎么样?
     
    B: great. My family came to visit me.
     
    挺好的,我家里人来了。
     
    A: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?
     
    那你一定很高兴了。顺便问一下,你们家有几口人?
     
    B: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.
     
    我的直系亲属很多,有妈妈,爸爸,两个哥哥,妹妹和我。
     
    A: I have a small family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.
     
    我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。
     
    B: I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?
     
    我以为你是独生子女呢。中国不是从20世纪80年代早期就开始实行计划生育政策了吗?
     
    A: yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.
     
    是的,的确是,不过我父母是少数民族的。少数民族极家庭可以享受优惠政策生2个孩子。
     
    B: interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?
     
    挺有意思的,那你怎么看待独生子女家庭呢?
     
    A: the child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one day.
     
    我觉得孩子一定很孤独。我弟弟比我小十岁。他出生之前,我一直是家里的独生子,那时我一直希望自己能有个弟弟或妹妹。
     
    B: do you get along well with each other?
     
    那你们相处的好吗?
     
    A: yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very smart. He always makes us laugh a lot.
     
    是的,我们俩关系很好。他今年12岁了,很聪明。经常逗得大家笑个不停。
     
    B: you are very lucky to have such a nice family.
     
    你真幸运,有这么幸福的家庭。
     
    A: thank you.
     
    谢谢你。

    0/0
      上一篇:近年来离婚率不断增长,反映了什么社会中的现实问题 下一篇:很多人选择做丁克一族,你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)