今天的这段对话,在讨论暖房派对,
暖房派对上会来哪些人?需要带点什么
来听今天的讲解:
A: Do you have any plans for Friday night?
你周五晚上有安排吗?
B: I don't think so. Why?
没有,怎么了?
A: Well, my housemates and I are having a housewarming party. Would you like to come?
我跟我室友打算办个暖房派对,你想来吗?
B: Sure. Would it be alright if I brought a few friends?
当然想去了,我再带一些新朋友去行吗?
A: The more, the merrier.
人越多,玩的越开心。
B: Will there be a lot of people there?
是不是会去很多人啊?
A: I sure hope so. We've each invited about ten people.
我当然希望是。我们俩每个人请大概请了十个客人。
B: Who else is going to be there?
还有谁去?
A: I'm inviting my friends from work, you, my sister and a few friends from school.
我请了几个同事,你,我姐姐,还有几个上学时的朋友。
B: I know your sister, she's very nice.
我认识你姐姐,她人非常好。
A: Don't worry. You won't be sitting there by yourself.
别担心,你不会一个人孤零零的呆在那儿的。
B: What time is it going to start?
几点开始?
A: Most people are working on Friday night, so it's going to start around 9 P.M.
大部分人周五晚上都要上班,所以晚上九点左右开始。
B: Should I bring anything?
我需要带点什么吗?
A: We'll have beer and snacks. But if you want to bring a bottleofwine,that would be great.
啤酒和零食我们都准备好了,不过如果你愿意的话,带瓶葡萄酒是再好不过的。